03

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| Confessions |

FAYE | so I woke up in debos bed to see the house manager. Kreshai . Standing above us telling us to wake up.

KRESHAI: I came here to figure out what the hell happened last night. But when I got here I figure out everybody just went to sleep a few hours before I got here.

"Goodmorning!" Kreshai said as she walked into debos room. "Goodmorning" she said again shaking the covers. Debo who currently has his head on my chest and the cover covering his whole body pulls the cover down to see who tryna wake them up.

DEBO: so boom I was cuddling and sleeping with Faye fine ass. Then all of a sudden I fell some one shaking da covers. Since I was under the cover I packed my head out to see who it is. It's god dam Kreshai the house manager.

"Oh it's two of you wonderful" Kreshai says and honestly I want her to shut the fuck up. I'm tired! "Yall know it's 11:36? Yall got 10 minutes to get up and go downstairs" she said before leaving. Didn't even shut the door back.

"She could've shut the fuckin door" I heard Debo mumble as I feel him snuggle more into my chest. I laugh "cmon de we gtta get up" I say as I start sitting up.

"If she knew we just went to sleep, why would she wake us back up?" Debo complained as I stood up with a cover around me. "I don't know but I wish she didn't , I was comfortable" I said looking at him.

He just smirks and grabs me and lays me on top of him. I have my head on his chest my arms around his waist. As we lay there for a few we start to doze back off.

Until we hear pots and pans clanking together. "Wake up!" We hear Kreshai yell in the hall way. "This crazy bitch" I hear Debo mumble making me laugh.

CHRIS: so boom everybody come in the back yard. I look in the corner of my eye I see Faye and Debo over there all on each other. Imma ask about that later. But anyways Kreshai came out Nunu decides to pour water out the window and wet Kreshai. Sounds like a great idea until the water hits everybody.

FAYE | so boom Nunu decided to pour water some people got hit I wasn't one of them but Lena was. I guess she got mad and went to get syrup or some bull shit like that. I see all them yelling,chasing and laughing telling Lena to stop but here I am. Quiet. I'm in the corner on Debo lap cuddling with him in a lawn chair because bitch I'm tired ! I only got 3 hours of sleep!

𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

DEBO | so I'm sitting here watching as these niggas throw water at each other like big ass kids. Not gone hold it to you on a normal day I would be doing the same but today ain the day

I look around and see everybody going in the house so I look at Faye and tap her thigh. "Cmon get up" I said nodding my head towards the house she just shook her head no.

I sigh as lean to pick her up. as I stand up she wraps her lags around my waist and her arms around my neck. I go in the house to see niggas with cups of water. I just shake my head and sit down on the couch with Faye still holding onto me.

NUNU | all I know is that Fendi tried to throw a big ass thing of water on me but when he did it only hit him and Lena. So here Lena come again. She decides to throw fuckin strawberry lemenade at me. That's been sitting outside for 2 days. It has cigarette ashes and all types of nasty shit like that.

𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

DEBO: alright yall so basically sense everybody aired out and chill right now imma do a prank on Faye. Imma do the get in the shower with me prank and see how it goes.

Faye was currently  in Debos room laying down on his bed since he said he was going taking a shower.

"Faye!" She heard Debo yell "what?!" She yelled back "come here!" Faye huffed grabbed her phone and got up and walked in the bathroom closing the door . She sees debo. In nothing but a towel.

"Wassup?" Faye said as she turned to fix her hair in the mirror. "You know how you said you was gone take a shower after me and shit?" Debo asked coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yea I guess" Faye said laughing a bit. "how about we save time and have one together" Debo said moving his head more into her neck and slightly gave it a peck.

"Nah you  wildin" Faye laughed getting out of Debos grasp and walking to the door. Before she could walk out Debo pulled her back in and closed the door back.

"Bruh Debo why are you playing with me and my hormones" Faye said as she laughed. "I'm not playing ,I'm bein so dead ass right now" Debo laughed as he placed his hands on Faye's hips.

"For real?" Faye said smiling tilting her head. "Yes Faye" Debo said laughing.

"Okay" Faye said laughing. "You for real gon do it?" Debo asked laughing not believing it. "Yes debs" Faye said laughing.

"Alright" just as Debo helped Faye take her shirt off, that would leave her in a sports bra. Cam walked in. "Oh shit!" He said before slamming the door back shut.

Debo and Faye looked at each other before laughing. Debo walked to the door and opened it "It's not what it looks like" Debo said as cam walked in looking them.

"Nigga what?! I see you in only a towel with the shower water running and helping Faye strip. Nigga it look like yall finna get neaky!" Cam said looking at us.

"Cam it's not what it look like" Faye said going to touch him but he pulled away. "Uh un, ion know where yo hands been, I just came in here to get my tooth brush since someone took my roommate" cam said getting his tooth brush and leaving.

"Well damn" Debo said causing them both to laugh. "But I gotta tell you something" Debo said grabbing Faye's waist "wassup?" Faye said tilting her head.

"It's a prank" Debo said laughing. "Oh my god bruh" Faye's said going back in the room. "Yall she mad! She wanted to get some Debo" he laughed talking to the camera.

"How you feel" Debo said as he walked out the bathroom turning the camera around to show them Faye who was hiding under the covers in Debo bed.

"I feel like you played with my female hormones" Debo heard Faye grumble from under the cover. "Yall she mad" Debo said laughing

Faye poked her head out the covers and poked her tongue out at him.

A/n

Debo did Faye dirty😭