07

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞.....

| CONFESSIONS |

NIA | so boom we playing the heart rate game and Debo heart stayed still with every girl but when it gets to Faye his shit jumped. Like it went up and went right back down. So then I see kj in the corner of my eye throwing daggers at this nigga with his eyes and I'm like oh shit...

TJ | okay so Faye sits on his lap that nigga heart jumped I don't know if he was happy,shocked, surprised or what but I know kj ain like that shit

KJ | Faye sits on his lap that cool. Then the nigga heart jumped, his heart ain en jump for Benet and that's his girl so that says sum. So I'm sitting here like why yo shit jump for my girl? The fuck

FAYE | I don't know how to feel about that honestly, I mean it was weird to me because he's with Benet and it didn't even move with her. But I didn't know how to feel really

DEBO | so my heart moved for Faye, listen I was surprised that's why it jumped. Ion want no problems with her nigga bout this.

"Debo get yo ass out the chair" tabinia said telling Nunu to get in the chair. "I will snatch yo wig" Debo said walking back to Benet. "Boy bye" tabinia said as Nunu sat in the chair.

"Alright ash, I dare you to sit yo fat ass on Nunu" tabinia said and Nunu heart jumped to the 100s "damn 115!" I said looking at the chart.

"125!" Tj yelled. As ash got up and went to Nunu. "Give him a little spin first, show him what you're about to drop on him!" Tabinia said and smash laughed and gave Nunu a 360.

"Damn Nunu 136!" Cam laughed as ash sat on Nunu lap.

| CONFESSIONS |

DEBO | Nunu go and his shit at like 115 , 112 then his jumped to like 150 when ash put her fat ass booty on him!

"Nunu get yo ass up, bout then broke the chart" tabinia said as Nunu got up. "Kj your next!" Tabinia said as kj got up and sat in the chair.

"Okay Faye Baby, go straddle kj's lap and grind on him" tabinia said making Faye laugh. "Oh he gone love that lil shit!" Cam said laughing.

Everybody laughed and Faye got up and went to kj. "Wait!, give him a 360" tabinia yelled at Faye. And faye did a little spin around.

"His shit went from 60 to 90!" Tj said laughing. "Cmon ma" kj said pulling Faye on his lap. "Ayy! No touching!" Tabinia yelled. Faye started grinding on Kj and twerking a little. "Period baby!" Benet yelled laughing.

"He like that shit!" Eli said laughing. "Alright! What's the result" tabinia said as Faye got off kj and went to sit down. "This nigga loved that his shit went to 136!" Tj said laughing.

"It turned me on a little bit" kj said laughing. "A little!? Nigga you mean a lot!" Debo said laughing and everybody laughed.

"Okay! Quiet in the quart room god dammit!" Tabinia said and everybody got quiet. "Liberty go suck on Kj's neck" tabinia said and liberty started sucking on Kj's neck.

"Results?" Tabinia asked "it went dow, was at 100 now at 60" Tj said reading the chart.

| CONFESSIONS |

ELI | so boom it's the season final and the therapist was asking us questions.

"What do yall rate the show on a scale 1-10" the therapist asked Faye and kj . "Uh I give it a 7.5 probably" Faye said looking at him. "Okay and what about you" the therapist pointed at kj.

"A 20 definitely" kj said nodding. "Okay how do yall feel about each other" the therapist asked. "Umm I mean that's my lil yea I guess" I said laughing and kj chuckled.

"Do you feel the same?" The therapist asked Kj. "Yea, that's my lil yea yea" he said chuckling putting his his hand on Faye's inner thigh.

"Okay Faye how do you feel about being in a house with people you have past situations with?" The therapist asked. "Which one we talking about?" Faye said tilting her head.

"Cam and Debo" the therapist said. "I mean me and cam didn't really go anywhere when we was talking back then so really I don't feel no way. That's my best friend for real" Faye said nodding her head.

"Okay what about Debo?" The therapist asked.
"Umm me and Debo are friends, after season 2 of influencer city we cleared the air, ain no hard feelings everything good " Faye said putting a thumbs up.

🤍

"Tabinia why did you want me here?" The therapist asked. "Because some of these couples are crazy, they don't know what they want very discombobulated" tabinia said.

"Do you wanna elaborate on a specific couple?" The therapist asked looking confused. "Okay I needed you here because we have couples used to talk to other couples, and they be arguing all the time" tabinia said explaining.

"Give me an example" the therapist said. "Okay for example Kj is with Faye and libertys with Tj BUT liberty and kj used to talk and someway somehow liberty will always try to fight or argue with Faye because she took 'her man'" tabinia explained.

"Mhm" the therapist said nodding. "Then you have 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 and Brooklyn, Jacob don't know what he wants he confused, and I get confused because I don't know if Brooklyn wants 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 either " tabinia said.

"Sounds stressful" the therapist said. "It is! Next it's cam and Nadia all they want to do is have sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and the rules says no fucking sex! Same with Faye and Kj! Kj is a horny mother fucker, like bitch if your having sex that not fair, how come they can have sex and I can't. So that's why I needed you because I just can't" tabinia said looking stressed.

"What did you like about the show?" The Therapist asked. "The girls are very mature, they'll fight and argue, they'll beat each others ass and they still walk around like nothing happened. Very mature. The boys some of them are gentle mans, some of them don't play about their partner. We know how to have a fun night, like it was fun" tabinia said

"I was just about to ask did you have fun" the therapist smiled. "Yea I did, I enjoyed myself" tabinia nodded