02

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞...

Alright so everybody's got there partner so now we're going to play a game. "Are you ready to release your inner dare or dare, remember have fun, be respectful, and get drunk as fuck bitch" tabinia said throwing the cards

And everybody cheered.

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | so boom fear pong was fun or whatever we did exactly what tabinia said we had fun and got drunk *she said laughing* but on another note kj over here touching all on me, got me feeling things like! That's my mannnnn!

CAM | "okays so fear long was cool or whatever. Everybody was cuddled up and winning and shit, like yall cute or whatever" cam said "boy stop being a big ass hater!" The camera heard Faye yell.

"Girl get out my damn confession!" Cam yelled.

Right now I'm standing with Nia,Tj,kj and cam. While we watch Benet,Debo,Nunu and ash do fear pong. Debo ended up having to do a dare. "Let the person beside you smell yo under arm right now" Debo read from the card.

Benet smelled it. "Smell like deodorant" she said shrugging. Debo threw a ball and made it in the cup so ash had to do a dare or drink. She read the dare and her face went into shock.

"You gotta read it out loud!" Kj yelled "cmon ash out loud" I yelled laughing a little. "Yeah! Do that dare!" Debo said laughing.

"Show your titties right now" ash read as she laughed. "Ohh shit" cam laughed. "This game getting interesting" Nia said making me laugh.

"Yeaaaahh!" Debo,Tj,kj and Nunu yelled laughing. "Or take two shots" she said reading the paper so she took two shots. "Is it strong?" I asked looking at her face.

"Girl yes!" She said laughing and I joined.

So next it was Tj and Nadia vs kj and me. "Alright let's do this!" Kj said as he threw the ball and missed. "You ass" Tj laughed but he threw and missed too.

"Tj shut up so I can focus" I said I threw it and made it. "Yeahhh, big Faye not the little one" kj said acting like a girl. "Period" I said laughing.

"Whatever" Nadia said laughing as she picked up a dare. "Let the person beside you kiss you where ever they want" Nadia read laughing.

"It's getting spicyyy" I said laughing. "Mhmmm, I'll just you know" Tj said crouching down giving a peck to her ass. "Ohh boy!" I heard Nia yell laughing.

"Alright my turn nigga" Tj said as he threw the ball and made it. "Pick up that dare kj!" Nadia yelled. "Alright I am!" Kj said laughing.

" suck on the persons neck beside you for 5 minutes" kj said as he laughed. "5 minutes that's gone be a hickey" cam said laughing.

"We got time let's go!" Debo said laughing. "Sit down" I told kj as I pushed him in the chair and he put me on his lap. "Who got the timer?" Nunu asked.

"Me!" Eli said coming round the corner smiling. "Yall ready?" Eli said "yea!" Kj said smiling pulling me by my waist. "Ayyy! No touching!" Tabinia yelled.

"So I'm  gone be sucking on her neck for 5 minutes and I cant touch her!?" Kj said confused. I laughed "boy cmon" I said laughing.

"3,2,1... go!" Eli said and he started sucking on my neck.

"It feel good!?" Cam asked laughing "it has to look at that nigga face" Benet said pointing to my face as they all laughed.

| CONFESSIONS |

BENET | so boom kj start sucking on faye neck. Her face is so funny the nigga smiling hard as hell! She over here bitting on her lip and shit like damn I know that feel good *she said laughing* but besides that I see liberty mug Faye from in the corner of my eye like what's this bitch problem.

KJ | so boom I started sucking on Faye neck. She was sitting on my lap squirming and shit I know she feel good but I do think I went to far. I might have put more than one hickey on her neck , but Ayy yall keep watching she gon be my baby momma soon *laughing*

FAYE | kj started sucking on my neck! Had me feeling things in places and shit *laughing* and he knew what he was doing cause I know for a fact he put more than one hickey on my neck.

"Times up!" Eli yelled causing me to stop. "Oh shit" kj said laughing looking at my neck. "I know you put more than one I can feel it" i said going to the bathroom to look in the mirror as everyone else followed.

And damn right it was more then one. And they were very visible.  Actually it was three on my collar bone, jawline and middle of my neck.

"Damn!!!" Eli said as he looked at my neck. "Damn kj you was hungry?" Nia said looking at my neck. "There's a fridge right there!" Chris said pointing towards the fridge.

"Almost swallowed my girl didn't you?" Benet said laughing. "I kinda got carried away" kj said scratching the back of his neck. "Kinda!? Nigga you had a full on dinner on her neck" cam said causing everybody to laugh.

"Leave him alone!" I said wrapping my arms around kj waist. "This gone be the couple we gone have to look after" Nunu said looking at us suspiciously. "Ayy leave my niggas alone, don't get mad cause they actually getting some action" Debo said pointing at Nunu.

| CONFESSIONS |

BENET |so boom Nunu and ash ended up winning fear pong so they get the master room and they can touch and do things while the other couples can't do shit, but they lowkey cheated if you ask me.

A

Kj and Faye??