Ke's birthday

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"Happy birthday too you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday keeee, happy birthday to youuuu!" They all singed to ke on her birthday.

"Yea it's my mother fucking birthd-" ke tried to say to the vlog but got caught off when a kid threw cake on her face.

"Ouuu" everybody said looking at her face. "Dammit! I was eating that" Debo said as everybody laughed.

🤍

"Alright yall imma do a condom prank on Faye, me and this girl gone be in the room to make it look mare believeable. She doesn't know what coming!" Kj said into the camera as the camera guy was filming the vlog.

"Dammit I don't lost the condom box already" kj said going to look for it.

"I smell something cooking, but imma mind my business cause I know kj and Faye can woop my ass" ke said to the vlog. As kj came back with the girl.

"Alright so it's gone be me and you in the room and imma put the condom somewhere, so imma call Faye in the room for a conversation and you gone be adjusting yourself so it look like we did something" kj explained to the girl and camera.

"Alright, you think she gon swing off on me?" The girl asked looking at kj. "I don't know she's a lil unpredictable" kj said laughing. "Alright don't let it go to far now" the girl said pointing at kj. "I won't" kj said.

🤍

"Yo Faye come here" ke said looking at Faye. "Kj's ina room alone with a girl" ke whispered in Faye ear. Faye looked at her confused. "What you mean?" Faye asked confused as fuck.

"She told him she wanted to talk about something as they went to the back" ke said pointing to the rooms in the back of the place. "And I think the conversation was private because she was like 'oh come back here I gotta tell you something" ke explained.

"Mhm" Faye said nodding processing the information.  "And mind you, I'm like that's weird because I know you and him be you know" ke said "right, that's weird you don't see me talking to no other nigga" Faye said

"Got my arm hair sticking up and shit" Faye said holding up her arms. "Yo shit is sticking up tho" ke said looking at her arm.

"Cmon" Faye said to ke is they started walking to the room. "What yall doing" a lil boy said that was standing in front of the door.

"We tryna go in" ke said but the lil boy shook his head "yall can't go in" the boy said "excuse me lil dude" Faye said starting to get pissed off.