01

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Oh my god it's fayeeee!" I hear as soon as I get out the car I look up I see Nunu run out the house. "Nunu!" I says as I run to him he hugs me and twirls me around.

"My best friends here!" Nunu said happily. "Uh un that's my bestie" I hear Tj say as he walks out the house. I get off of Nunu and look at Tj. "Heyy Tj!" I said as I give him a huge hug. "Hey bug" he says

Him and kj wanted to be different so bad and give me nicknames. "Yo ass still short" he laughed as he saw how tall I was "shut up" I said playfully as I grabbed my bags and went in the house.

As I walk upstairs I see kj in a room by his self I go to the door and knock. "Am I welcome?" I say smiling he laughs when he sees me. "Of course yo ass is welcome" he says as he hugs me as I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel my feet lift off the ground.

I wrap my legs around his waist and we just stay there in silence taking in the embrace. "Yo ass still short" he mumbled I smack my lips and jump down. "Now you had to ruin the moment" I said as I put my suit case and bags in the room.

| CONFESSIONS |

KJ & FAYE | "so in high school me and Faye used to be that couple for real like that was my bae but after high school we ain see each other like that, we FaceTime sometimes tho, but her dwarf ass always hanging up on me" kj said pointing a finger at Faye.

"Boy bye" Faye said as she bit his finger. "Girl- you know what anyways like I was saying this might be my new chance" kj said as he looked at Faye slowly started to rub her thigh. "Stop looking at me like that" Faye laughed.

"Like what?" Kj said laughing as well.

"Bye I'm going downstairs, you ruined it" I said as I left the room. He just laughs. As I walk downstairs I stop when I hear Benet. "My babbyyyyy!" She yells when she sees me "banana!" I yells and she ran and hugged me and I wrapped my legs around her.

I'm the only person she can pick up. She likes it she said it makes her feel strong. "When the hell faye get here?" I hear cam said "wow not happy to see me?" I said with a fake frown as me and Benet broke away from the hug.

"Girl you know I'm playing, wasgood bopbop" he said as he gave me a side hug. "Wassup wit you?" I said looking at cam. "Lil nigga wassup wit you?, you act like yu can't answer my calls" cam said smushing my head.

"boy bye, Where's Eli? I'm trying to scare him" I said looking at cam. "In the back yard" he said and I went I see him standing up on his phone I ran and jumped on his back.

"What the fuck! Who is you?" He yelled spinning around "me nigga!" I yelled "oh wassap Faye" he said laughing.

"Oh shit! Faye here!" I hear Chris say as him and Debo came out. "My jiggas boos!" I said as I jumped off Eli and went to them. "Christopher!" I said as he gave me a hug. "Wassup Faye" he said laughing. I then turned to Debo.

"My nigga!" I said laughing holding out my hand for a dab up. "Ugly ahh" he said laughing dabbing me up as we bumbed chest like we both boys.

| CONFESSIONS |

DEBO| so no cap during the time off the show me and Faye became best friends for real. Nothing more tho I fucked that up. And I got something going on with Benet, don't worry Faye does know!

🤍

So right now we doing a blind date so I'm sitting in a chair blind folded right now. "Where you from?" I know that voice. "Virginia" I said "Faye" it was Nunu. "You know it!" I said laughing. He pushed the x button. "Nah that's bestie." Nunu said laughing "next!" I yelled.

"Yooo" he said "Heyy" I said back "what yo name is?" He said and I honestly think it's Tj. "Faye" I said "bugbug why the hell they got you in this chair with me" Tj asked "nigga how I'm supposed to know" I said shrugging and pressing the x button.

"Hey" the dude said "hii" I said back "where you from?" The dude asked. "Virginia, you?" I asked back "Houston" I automatically knew it was cam. "Bopbop?" Cam asked "Ugly ahh" I said laughing "ugly ahh nigga" he laughed to and we both pushed the x button.

| CONFESSIONS |

CAM | man i knew it was Faye but nah that's gang, that's bopbop. That's my lil nigga right there * he said laughing*

"Yoo" the dude said "Heyy" I said back "I like yo voice" the dude complimented. "Thank you" I said smiling. "You're welcome" and I knew it was kj. "I know it's you kj" I said laughing. "I know it's you to so it ain no point in continuing this" he said taking off his blindfold and I did the same. He stood up and grabbed my hand "cmon" he said as we walked away

🤍

"Alright Ms girl pick a partner" tabinia said talking to Nadia "um" she looking at them "no walk let's go" tabinia said grabbing her and bringing her to the line of boys. "I mean do you want cam,Jacob, Chris like cmon" tabinia said

"I want him" Nadia said picking Tj "that's yo partner" tabinia asks Tj. "Yea" Tj confirmed. "Alright well go over there" she said and they went to stand to the side.

"Next Ms Faye baby, your turn go pick a partner" tabinia said. I already knew who was gone be my partner. I walked over and went straight to kj. "Cmon" I said as I grabbed his hand and walked to the side "yes ma'am" kj said as he walked behind me.

"Period! My bitch like that!" tabinia yelled as everybody laughed

A/n
Heyy yall