05

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞....

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

So security soon had kicked the group out the club, so they were all outside heated and upset. "Bro that nigga a fucking bitch putting his hands on females!" Chris said pacing around.

Nunu looked over and saw Faye being comforted by angel and Benet as she was zoned out starring at the ground. "Hey Faye" Nunu said walking up to her. She looked at him before wrapping her arms around him. Nunu wrapped his arms around her waist and swayed them back and forth.

Nunu knew she wasn't okay so there was no point in asking. A grown man disrespected and put his hands on her. Now Nunu wasn't exactly great with words but doing this was letting her know that he was there for her.

"Bro nigga you need to calm down!" Cam said yelling over Chris's rants. "Fuck you mean calm down!? Did you not see what I saw?" Chris said looking at him.

"Yes nigga I did!, right now we need to call the house and get a ride , somebody call Debo" cam said sighing running his hands down his face truth was cam was stressed with everything that was happening.

"I'll call Debo" Eli said dialing his number. "Hello?" They all could hear Debo said since he was on speaker. "Tell them to pick us up Bru" Eli said shaking his head.

"Why, what happened?" Debo said sounding confused. "Some nigga put they hands on Faye" benet said as she walked to the phone. "Fuck you mean some nigga put they hands on Faye?!" Debo yelled in the phone.

"What she just said Debo" angel said calmly as she went and took Faye from Nunu, and wrapped her arms around her. "And where was yall big head niggas at!?" Debo said mad as hell.

"Nigga we handled it alright! Get someone to pick us up and we'll talk about when we get there" Chris said in the phone. "Alright" Debo said sounding livid before hanging up.

Chris sighed and went to Faye and wrapped his arms around her. Really he blamed his self. He thinks should've gone with her. He let his best friend, his little sister get disrespected and shoved by a nigga.

"The car here yall" Eli said as everyone walked to the car.

🤍

As everyone walked in, they see Debo and the rest of them coming downstairs. "Who the fuck touched Faye?!" Debo said walking to Chris. Nia,Fendi and Lena went to Faye as she was standing with angel and Benet.

"Faye bae..." Nia said as she wrapped her arms around her. "It's gone be okay" Benet said as she rubbed Faye's back. Angel,Lena and Fendi was just standing behind her like some damn body guards.

"Chill we handled it" Eli said putting a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. "Nigga I don't give a fuck if yall handled it!, he touched my girl! I want to handle it!" Debo yelled yanking Eli hand off his shoulder.

"Debo you have to calm down" manny said and Debo looked at him like 'when the fuck you get here'.
"No nigga! A nigga just put his hands on my girl and you want me to calm down!?" Debo said looking at manny like he's dumb.

| CONFESSIONS |

ELI | I'm not gone cap I don't know Faye like that I mean I met her once before this when I went to Chicago with Chris. But she a cool person that gang. And I don't think she want Debo yelling and shit that's just overwhelming.

"Debo you have to calm yo ass down!" Chris yelled "he touched yo best friend nigga are you not mad!?" Debo said getting in his face. "Of course I'm mad what the fuck!?" Chris yelled

"Well you not acting like it, he touched her, disrespected her and you sitting here quiet like a bitch!" Debo yelled "watch yo fucking mouth!" Chris said as he pushed Debo and they started pushing each other.

"Ayyy!!" Manny said as Eli, Nunu and cam tried to break up the fight. "Niggas stop!" Cam said trying to separate them. "Oh my god stop!" Benet said as she walked over to them trying to fight as the others did too.

CAM | so everybody trying to break up the fight. And im over here like wait a minute where's Faye. I see her sitting on the ground with her knees to her chest crying.

"Faye.." cam said as he walked over and got down with her. When cam wrapped his arms around her she busted out crying. And I guess the others heard because they stopped.

"Faye baby" Benet said as she walked over and sat beside her on her opposite side. "It's gone be okay peanut" Nia said as she layed on the ground in front of Faye wrapping her arms around her stomach.

Soon everybody was hugging Faye feeling sorry for her.

| CONFESSIONS |

NUNU | truthly I was sorry for her. She got put down by a male today, and on top of that everybody left her because they was to caught up on arguing and fighting. She was probably overwhelmed with everything happening.

NIA | I feel so bad for Faye. That's my best friend and I wasn't there to protect her like nobody should go through what she went through today. That's just horrible.

After a few minutes Debo scooted through people and picked Faye up in bridal style and took her upstairs. "You wanna go to my room?" Debo asked and she nodded her head.

When they got in there Debo cut on the tv and placed Faye on his chest. After a few minutes he heard her start snoring. "It's gone be okay Faye , ain no nigga gone touch you ever again" he whispered kissing the top of her head.

A/N
Debo was livid..