04

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| CONFESSIONS |

CAM | okay so benet,Faye and Nia are downstairs chilling so im gonna do an acting fruity prank on them. *laughs*  but knowing them more people gone come but the more the merrier. *shrugs*

So cam came downstairs with them  wearing some short shorts. "Nigga why yo shorts so short?" Faye said scrunching up her face. She was currently on the couch with Benet and Nia.

"Cause they is boo" cam said as he bopped his head. "Okay Keisha" Nia said laughing. "Girl booo!" Cam said holding up his hand and blocking there face as he walked to the kitchen.

"Is it just me or his walk gotta extra sway in it?" Benet whispered looking at the other girls. "For real!, he might have a little sugar in his tank" Faye whispered back shrugging.

"A lil fruit cup" Nia whispered causing Faye and Benet.  to look at her nodding their heads. "What yall whispering bout?" Cam said walking out the kitchen.

"Nothing" Nia said shaking her head. "Just a family discussion" Benet said shrugging and Faye nodding along.

"So what yall been up to?" Cam said talking with his hands and moving his head a little. The girls all looked at each other. "Umm cam, you gotta tell us something?" Faye said looking at him skeptically.

"What you mean?" Cam said tilting his head hard asfk. "I mean you acting a lil fruity in the booty" Faye said straight up causing Nia and Benet to pop her thighs.

Faye looked at them and frowned. "You can't just say that" Nia whispered yelled. "What it's true!" Faye whisper yelled back.

"And what if i am!?" Cam yelled clapping his hand with each word. "Hell nah" Benet laughed shaking her head.
"Is you for real!?" Nia said looking at him star struck.

"Hell yea bitch!" Cam said talking with his hands. "Oh hell nah you playin, Debo!" Faye laughed dropping her head.

"Why the fuck you call that nigga!?" Cam yelled popping his neck. Faye just laughed. "Cause ain no way you for real!" Faye laughed.

"Yoo?" They heard Debo said as he walked in the living room. "Debo, cams  gay." Nia blurted causing Faye to laugh her ass off.

"What the fuck you mean he gay?" Debo said looking confused as hell. "She means what she said the nigga just came out gay" Benet said pointing at cam.

"Nigga you gay?!" Debo said looking at cam surprised as hell. "Yes I am big daddy" cam said standing up walking towards Debo. "Aw hell naw!" Debo said running to the kitchen.

"Uh uh back the fuck up" Faye said pushing cam back. "Oh that's yo man?" Cam said trying to sound like a girl. "Maybe, maybe not, but you still need to back yo ass up" Faye said going to pull Debo back to the others.

"So you gay gay?" Benet asked making sure. "Yes bitch, I like dick" cam said clapping his hands. "Noooooo!" Nia yelled laughing. "Fuck no bro! I'm going back upstairs" Debo said grabbing Faye with him.

"Wait wait wait! It's a prank" cam said laughing. "You sure you don't got a little sugar in yo tank?" Faye said "no nigga" cam said shaking his head as Debo pulled Faye upstairs.