01

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Heyy yall!" I said as I walked in the rated r house  we was meet up at. "Faye bae!" Nia said as she ran and hugged her "hey nini!" Faye said laughing. "I'm glad to see you but please don't make me drop my shit" Faye said laughing as Nia released from the hug.

"I got major Deja vu" Nunu said as him and Chris walked forward. "Major flash backs" Chris said as he walked to wards Faye. "Christopher!" She yelled as she hugged him and he twirled her around "hey Fayeee" he said as he put her back down. And walked away with Nia

"Nunu!" She said as she ran and hugged him. "Hey shorty" He laughed as he hugged her as she lifted off the ground.

"Ouuu I gotta tell you something fren" Nunu said as he put her back down. "what is girl?" Faye said looking at Nunu ready

"Nia and Chris kissed!" Nunu said causing Faye to gasp "for real!?" She said as she started jumping. "For real!" He said nodding jumping too.

"Yall look like some big as kids" Debo said laughing.
"De!" Faye ran and jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist as his arms met her thighs. "Hey Faye" Debo said smiling.

"Aww young love" Nunu said giving them a side eye. "Boy bye" Faye said laughing and getting down. "I'm going upstairs" she said.

She went to Debo room and put her stuff in it for now since they was leaving later on.

"Faye bae! I just heard you was here!" Benet said as she ran in the room. "Banana!" Faye said as they ran to each other and hugged. "I missed you so much" Benet said hugging her. "I missed you more" she said hugging her back.

"Well who is this fine lady" she heard a girl say from the door way making Faye and Benet laugh. "Faye this is ida, Ida this is Faye" Benet introduced.

"Heyyy" I said giving her a hug. "Heyy girl you is fine as hell you might be my new baby momma!" Ida said running her hands up and down her waist.

"Just tell me when and where" Faye said laughing. "Ouuu I like you" Ida said laughing. "Ay Ida! Stop flirting with my girl!" Debo yellled coming in the room pointing at Ida.

"Boy don't be mad cause yo girl sexy" Ida said raising her hands up in defense. "Hell nah" he said picking Faye up and throwing her over his shoulder. "Debo!" Faye yelled "this my shit, get out! Both yall" he said pointing to Benet and Ida.

"Bye bae" Ida said walking out "bye!" I yelled as Benet just laughed and shut the door. Debo dropped me and put me on the bed. "Why you flirting with other people, huh?" Debo said grabbing my neck playfully.

"I was just playing" Faye said smiling. "Ain no just playing" he said still holding her neck. "Ight Ight" she said tryna dab him up. "Nigga don't shake my hand, give me a kiss" Debo said smirking.

And that's what she did she gave him a kiss. It was there first kiss together.

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE |  so me and Debo aren't dating but we're definitely not single. Like we're just seeing how things go really. *shrugs*

After a few seconds Faye pulled away. "And put your shoes on we going to the mall" Debo said letting her neck and rubbing up and down her thigh. "We as in?" Faye questioned looking at him.

"Me,You,Benet, Chris, Nia, cam and Nunu" Debo said shrugging "Ight" she said going to get her shoes "oh and I like your hair, pink looks good on you" Debo said.

🤍

"Yall I'm taking cam on a 10,000 shopping spree!" Nunu said as we was walking in the mall. "Unlimited shopping spree!" Cam yelled "that nigga lying to you cam" Faye said causing Debo and Chris to laugh.

"Nah cause that shit just caught me off guard" Chris said laughing. All of a sudden Benet tells us to stop. "Yall look" Benet said causing us to look up at the 2nd floor and see these 2 kids and a mom. "Can they take a picture with yall!?" The mom yelled "yea!" Debo confirmed so we waited.

"Who we taking a picture with?" I asked them "all yall" the girl in yellow said. "Alright" I said and we all posed and took the picture. "I gotta question for Faye and Debo" the girl said looking at us "uh oh" they heard Nia say causing them to laugh. "Why aren't yall dating yet?" The supporter asked.

"Why aren't me and Faye dating yet, that's a good question-" before he could finish the sentence he grabbed my hand as he dragged me as we ran

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| CONFESSIONS |

ANGEL | so Nia happy birthday yall know we finna turn up for her birthday. Nia is the funniest chick I met for real tho.

"Happy birthday Nia" Tabinia said as she walked over to me and Nia "when did that get here?" She said pointing to tabinia. "Why are you here?" Faye asked confused.

"Man tabinia if you don't go fix yo wig" Eli said causing Nia and Faye to bust out laughing. "Eli don't start with me" tabinia said. "That bitch leanin" Eli said "not to much, it's my bitch birthday, not to much Faye" tabinia said as she saw Faye and Nia rolling on the ground.

They all sing happy birthday but Benet over there popping vocals. "Period bestie  popping vocals" I said as she pointed at me smiling. "Let me find out you know hot to sang" Nia said pointing at Benet.

| CONFESSIONS |

CAM| so me,Nunu and Debo all outside getting the rv ready so we can leave when all of a sudden I see the police pull up so im like what the fuck. Then soon as they pull up they see Nunu and ask him to step out the car.

NUNU | police tell me get out the car I'm like what I do? Like what's happening? They putting me in handcuffs and I'm like I don't even know what I'm getting out in hand cuff for.

BENET | this nigga really got arrested before tour like  before the tour me and Nunu was talking we was supposed to make content, content, content, but it ain't happen that way.

FAYE | yall they locked up my frennn *fake crys* you gon be out soon my heart. Free you! *laughs*

A

I was just writing anything