12

august helped me walk and we went over to where his friends were sitting.

"vi går härifrån. låt mig veta om du hittar wille." he said to them.

"med henne?" vincent replied.
(with her?)

"ja."

vincent hummed in response.
"antar att vi måste förbereda oss för att han ska stå på bordet imorgon." he said, playfully punching their other friend, nils.

i looked at him confused; my eyes droopy.

why the hell were they talking about a table?

august's face went serious at his comment.
"det ska vi inte. hon är full."

vincent raised is eyebrows, not believing what august said and just waved bye to us.

we walked out of the abandoned building where the party was at and started heading to hillerska; august's arm still around me, holding me upright.

"do you know where your room is?"
he asked softly.

i stared at him.

my room? my room was in my dad's house. the one in madrid. we weren't anywhere near there. we were in sweden.

"my dad's house."

he tilted his head at me and smiled slightly.
"your dorm room."

"...my what?"

"nevermind." he laughed.
"du är så full."

"mhmm. whatever that meant."

i could barely understand english, let alone swedish.
suddenly i stopped walking and he came to a stop too, turning to face me.

"i... don't feel so good." i said looking up at him. i began feeling nauseous again.

"because you are drunk."

"oh."
"i am?"

"mycket."
(very)
"come on." he motioned for us to begin walking again.

we reached the boys' dorm building and walked up to a window.
august used one of his hands to pull it up and open it while not letting go of me; scared i might fall and get hurt or something.

he pried it open and then turned to face me, putting both of his hands on my shoulders.
"i will lift you up. do not fall please."
he spoke to me slowly.

he put his arm around me and lifted me up, carefully placing me on the edge of the window.

he breathed out, alleviated nothing happened to me while i just giggled and sat there, looking down at him.

he looked shorter than me for a change.

"i'm the tall one now." i said to him, smiling.

he broke into a smile.
"you are."

he propped himself up and sat on the window next to me then moved his legs over, stepping foot onto his dorm.
he put his arm around me again and turned me around as well, then walked me over and sat me down on his bed.

i felt a third wave of nausea hit me, but this time it was different.

i knew i was going to throw up.

i looked up at august.
"i'm nauseous."

he blinked at me and then helped me get to his bathroom.

i kneeled down in front of the toilet and he sat down next to me, grabbing my hair and pulling it back delicately.

after i finished throwing up, i felt better. i didn't feel as drunk but i knew i still had a fat percentage of alcohol in my bloodstream.
august left off to get me something to eat and drink while i waited in his bathroom.

i sat on the floor and tilted my head back on the wall.
my eyes began closing.