15

sunday afternoon i awakened in my bed. i reached over for my phone.

'15:33 P.M'

i set it back down and looked up at the ceiling, sighing.

the night before i had snuck out of my dorm and gone to a party with maddy. she said she had a friend who was an american exchange student and went to a nearby public school; he was throwing a party and invited her. she didn't want to go alone so she asked me to go with her. i was a bit hesitant to go considering the events of last time i partied, but went anyways just to make sure nothing happened.
we got ready at around 20:00 P.M and went to the party. it was at a club; which i managed to get us into.
when i studied in spain, my girl-friends and i would sometimes sneak into clubs when we didn't feel like going to shitty high school parties, so i knew a thing or two about getting in clubs while being underage.
madison drank way more than i did. i tried not to get too drunk so i could keep at least some sense of autonomy and control myself. we left at around 5 A.M when the club closed and i had to drag maddy's drunk self all the way to her and felice's dorm, and i didn't fall asleep until around seven.

i was extremely tired but i knew i had still agreed to go over to felice's house in a few hours.

i got up from bed and changed from my pajamas into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top. i didn't feel like dressing up at the moment; i would have to get ready later so it wasn't worth doing twice.

my stomach growled in hunger and i decided to go out and get breakfast- or lunch, technically. but i didn't want to go alone so i went to the boy's dorm building, making sure the housemaster didn't see me.

girls were most definitely not allowed there.

i looked around until i saw the only door with guards outside and went to knock on the door.

"wille?"

soon, the door was opened and wille was standing there, wearing a wine red sweater and dress pants with headphones plugged in his ears. he gave me a small smile and took an earphone out.

"hej."

"hi" i smiled back, looking back at one of the guards. it was a little intimidating.
"um... do you wanna get breakfast with me?"

"breakfast? it's almost four in the afternoon."

"i just woke up."

he laughed.
"i assumed."

i rolled my eyes.
"well, do you?"

"yeah, yeah. let me grab my things."

he came back holding his phone and wallet.

we began walking together to the school shop while his bodyguards stayed a few steps behind.

"how are you and august?" wille asked smiling teasingly at me.

"what is that supposed to mean?!" i laughed.

"i've just.. heard stuff."

i scoffed.
"yeah okay 'prince wilhelm'." i replied sarcastically.
"what of you? who do you like?" i asked, trying to derail the conversation from the topic of august.

his mouth opened in amusement.
"no one!"

"if you say so." i hummed.
"...has he talked about me?"

"pftt, i don't know." he shrugged.

"what do you mean you don't know? he's always with you. you two are like tweedledee and tweedledum at this point."

"i know. i stop listening whenever he starts talking. he annoys me so much, he won't let me have peace for longer than a minute."

"he's not that bad"
i tilted my head at him.

we got to the school's food court and wille bought me a chocolate chip muffin & a coffee. i told him i could pay but he insisted on paying for me. he bought a sandwich for himself and we sat down and talked about everything for around an hour.

it was getting late so we said bye to each other and i left to go to my back to my room so i could get ready for my hangout with everyone.

i changed into some low rise flared leggings with a white long sleeve top that was a kind of cropped and a pair of black ballet flats. i figured i probably wanted to be comfortable since we'd be sitting down the whole time.
i styled my hair in loose beach waves, and did somewhat natural makeup. just concealer, brow gel, mascara, blush and lipstick.

i put on the gold necklace that august returned to me and i had forgotten to give back to madison.

i opened my phone to check what i looked like on my camera and then headed out.