The End?

Hi, I don't think anyone was expecting this update.
It's been 4 years since I last updated this story (or any of the other stories that I have here).
So, I have no intention of continuing the stories on here, but I have been feeling bad since that day about leaving you all on a cliffhanger and without an ending for this story.

This update is gonna have 2 parts, one where I talk about everything related to this story in brief and the other, which is just a short update on my life.

ABOUT THE STORY:

• Yes, the mystery guy that Ammu saw in her vision was supposed to be Arjun (is anyone surprised?). That was the first thing I planned for this story, and while I did consider maybe changing that, in the end, I always felt like that would change the very essence of the story. Their love story was something I think I have hinted since the beginning. And that was the plot this story could be summarised into: The girl who called Krishna and Karna her brothers, falling in love with Arjun, who was the favourite of one of them and the enemy of another. So yeah, clichéd but 14 year old me was in love with the plot.

• If I had continued the story back then, there would have been a few romantic moments between them, but they would not have been married until after the war.

• And no, Laksh doesn't make a return.

• Also, for drama purposes and because Amrit had gotten the ability to give a curse to anyone (as a part of her destiny), she gives a curse to Arjun. This was to happen just after Karn died. Even if Amrit knew everything, she is still human, and the grief takes over her. But the curse was supposed to be something like, "You might be happy about killing your biggest rival right now, but you will regret your actions soon and will continue regretting it for the rest of your life." She might have cursed him, but it was in line with how Arjun would have felt anyways on realising Karna's real parentage. Also, she might have been angry at him at that moment, but once coming in her senses, she would be there to support him when he actually grieved.

• They wouldn't have any kids though, for 2 reasons. Ammu was always hinted to someone with a childfree mindset. And also because her body stopped aging the moment she traveled back in time (this was mentioned in one of the chapters), and so there was no way she could have a child in that timeline.

• There were conditions put by Kanha in the beginning that she couldn't do anything that would change the story, and that she won't be known by anyone as a part of the epic. But if you have read this story till now, you know that her presence did change a lot (minutely, if not in a grand way). And marrying Arjun would change it even more. But whether the change was small or big, a change was a change, and her presence was becoming more and more prominent. But in that chapter, Kanha also says one thing, "You won't be known to the world as a part of the epic. That's something I will take care of " And so, some years after the war, Ammu would have accidentally angered a Rishi and the Rishi was to curse her with something like "No one would remember you. Your story is going to disappear. Everything you did do or not, will be forgotten. The life you live till your death will be forgotten the moment you die. When the tell the story of your life, you will be the one missing from it, it will never mention you, it will have no sign of you."  (P.s: I did have an alternate version where Arjun is the one who got cursed, but then the Rishi would give an opening to free Arjun from that curse. That would happen if someone else from his life agrees to take over the effect of the curse. And, Amrit realises that this has to be her and decides to accept the curse.)

• And for the end, I had planned for her to die around the time when Kanha died (I never planned the end properly, so it's kinda ambiguous). Her dying would just mean her going back to her own time, to the exact moment she was taken out from. And, this is where this story would have originally ended.

• But I had 2 sequels planned, I had too much expectations from myself,as you can see.

• So fast forward to 2 years, Amrit finally adjusted back to her life, there had been no sign of Kanha or anything, she has moved on from the love story she had, and she was even dating someone, Ryan, who had been mentioned before.

• And then, somehow, she would encounter Kanha again (never decided how) and this time she would be taken back to the era of Ramayana, and what would happen there? Idk I didn't think that far. And then for the last part of this trilogy, she would have been taken back to Kanha's childhood, this time being older than him in age. Ending the trilogy with Kanha just as it was begun.

• Also, there was a plot in this story where Rukmini always looked very familiar to Amrit as if someone from her own timeline. This was to be continued in the sequels too,  for Sita and then for Radha. But by the time Amrit meets Radha, she was to realise why. It was because she looked a lot like her own younger sister. This was just to hint that some divine story might actually be happening in her own timeline.

• And there would not have been any love stories in the sequels because firstly, she had one in the 1st one, and secondly, she had someone she was dating in her own timeline.

ABOUT ME:

• I was 14 when I started this story, and now I am 20. And I feel like the way I felt about this story has completely changed.

• I don't think I ever proofread any part of ut (which is very evident now) but all of you were still so nice to me.

• The stories I wrote here got so much love and attention, especially this one. Sometimes, the idea that so many people read my stories makes me so happy and even slightly proud of my 14 year old self.

• I was a believer when I first started this story, I still didn't believe in the constraints of religions, but god was something I wholeheartedly believed in. But now, I am an atheist. I don't believe in god or the existence of a higher power. And so, for me, this story has lost the magic it once had, which is the reason I don't think I will ever continue this story.
• When I originally wrote this story, I was so into it that I would come home from school and spend an hour or 2 just writing it. But then the 10th boards and 2020 happened, and somehow, the year I had the most extra time was the year I just couldn't get myself to write anything. I can't even say I am back to how I used to be, writing and reading stories used to be my biggest passions, and now, I can't even tell you the last time I read a story.

• I met so many wonderful people back then on here, and while I am not in contact with any of them anymore, I do cherish the memories.

• Lastly, thank you for spending so much time with me and my stories. I hope I never hurt anyone's sentiments with my stories, and I hope that at least once, my stories brightened up your day. You all sure did brighten up mine. I still sometimes just search up the story and read the comments because you all used to be so excited for every plot. So, in the end, thank you for everything you gave me.

So this is where this ends. I hope I was able to give you the closure you needed. But if there are any questions that you feel remain unanswered, do ask them. I will try to answer them all.