Wedding?

Amrit's POV

I was sitting next to Panchali talking with her. She is mother of three sons already and is going to guve birth to another one soon.

I smiled as I saw Bheem playing with his three sons. Finally, he got tired and sat beside us.

"So Amrit what kind of tapasya did you went to do?" He asked playfully.

Rukmini Bhabhi and Kanha were also sitting us.

I looked at Kanha and saw him smiling.

"Well just say that I am your sister now." I said confidently.

"What does that mean?" Panchali asked confusedly.

"Did you remember I introduced myself as Vayuputri when we met in Indraprasth?" I asked to Bheem to which he nodded as yes.
"So now, I am truly Vayuputri" I said with a smile." And since you are Vayu Dev's son as well, we are siblings now"

"So I got a sister now" He smirked.

I nodded as yes.

"But remember she is my sister first" Kanha interrupted us which made us laugh.

I just love Kanha.
He is the best!!

After sometime, I went to my room to sleep.

This room is the best in this world. I mean it gives me the vibes of my home.

I went and sat on the edge of the window.

It feels so good to meet everyone, especially Kanha after almost two years.

I was sitting there for almost an hour completely lost in my thought and looking at the moon.

Next day,
I went to the hall and saw Dau and Kanha sitting there talking among themselves. Dau noticed me.

"Amrit come!" He said.

I smiled. I walked towards them and sat there.

"What were you both talking about?" I asked curiously.

"We were talking about..." Dau was saying when Kanha cut him off.

"About your wedding" He said mischievously.

"What?" I said in a shocked tone.

He have to be joking.

"No I mean you are now of that age. This is the perfect age for you to get married" He said with a smirk.

No no no no!
Don't even think about that, Kanha!

"But I am too young. I am just---" I tried to defend myself.

What's my age, again?

"But Amrit this is the perfect age" Dau took Kanha's side.

These two brothers are now against me, only.
But I can't even say that I hate them.

"I hate you both" I said in frustation which made both of them laugh.

Yeah, they both know that I can't even think about hating them.

"Just leave it. I was saying that I am going to Anga today. It's been two years since I met Karn" I said trying to change the topic.

"Ok. But after that I will talk to Angraj" Kanha said seriously.

"But why?"  I asked.

"To tell him to search for a groom for our Amrit" He said and then they both started laughing.

"You are the worst brother ever" I shouted.

"Na na na" Kanha said.

I just love this family. I hope I don't get obsessed with  them again.

"I will with you to Anga. After all I need to talk about your wedding" Kanha said with a mischievous smile.

"No no no no. Not at all needed." I said in a funny tone.

After a few hours, I left for Anga.This was the first time I am going there without any notice. I am eager to see their expression.

I entered the palace and heard some laughters from the main hall.

I guess Karn is here only.

I tiptoed to the room and peeped inside.

This time I was careful to wear payal or any jewellery that would make any sound.

Karn, Vrushali, Supriya, Shon, Radha Kaki, Vrishasen, Chitrasen, Satyasen, Sushen and another child, whom I assume is Vrushali's son were there. They all were talking,playing and laughing.

I missed them so much.
I could just hide here forever and watch them from here.

I slowly walked to the centre.
Their sight fell on me one by one and the expression they had was just so exciting to watch.
The first one to speak was Vrishasen.

"Bua"He shouted running to me "You are back"
I already told you we both had a special connection.

Then I met everyone one by one.But I felt like I need to talk to Karn alone.

"You have met Chitrasen, Satyasen and Sushen" Vrishasen said as if recalling whom I have not met. "But you haven't met him"

Saying that, he pulled that boy towards us.

"Meet him. He is Shatrunjay" He introduced his brother proudly.

"He is my son" Vrushali added.

My guess was right.

After sometime of chatting with everyone, listening the skills the kids have learnt, I finally got sometime alone with Karn.

"So how was your tapasya?" He asked happily.

"Wonderful. I got to meet Vayudev, he made me his daughter. And gave me a boon that I can give any vardan or any curse to anyone. He also told  that I can somewhat control the wind." I told him excitedly.

I don't know if I should disclose my boon to anyone.
But I don't feel like keeping secrets from Karn.
Secret reminds me of...

"I need to tell something Karn" I said.

"Tell" He said with a smile.

"I met Arjun a few days ago. And we are friends now" I said with a bit of fear of not knowing how he will react.

To Be Continued

Author's Note

I know this part was kind of confusing and not on track.

But I hope you like this part.

Next part directly in Jan 2019.