The Boon

Amrit's POV
It's been two years since I came to this forest,

I know it's too less time to actually complete my tapasya but now I am missing everyone.

Is it necessary for me to get my destiny?
Can't I just enjoy the time here ?

Well but I can't say no to anything Kanha have told me.

I sighed as I sat near the river.

I still don't know which river this is.

I closed my eyes and meditated for sometime.

This has been my new routine.

It felt like two or three hours passed.

And suddenly, wind started blowing in too much speed.I opened my eyes and saw a godly man standing in front of me.

He had a godly appearance. He smiled.

"Amrit!" He said in his soft voice.

Or which I felt soft.

I stood up but didn't have any idea of what to say.

"I am Vayu Dev" He said.

Vayu dev?
Why does my mind become blank?
What is Vayu?
Oh yeah it is air.

"Pranam" I said as I joined my hands.

I just couldn't think of anything else.

He smiled and blessed me.

"You have successfully completed your tapasya by serving the nature." He said in a proud tone.

Yay!

"Now I give you the boon that your identity will be Vayuputri. You will be known as my daughter to the entire world and wind will always be there for your help whenever you would need it."  He said with proudness in his tone.

"Thank you, Vayudev" I said as a smile formed in my face.

"You can call me Pitashree" he said "And also, as you have served the nature with so much devotion, so you have gained the ability of giving  any curse or boon to anyone"

Curse? And boon?
Well that was unexpected,
But is that also related to my fate?
Or is it just addition to it?
Amrit! At least thank him

"That was not necessary Vayu-- Pitashree but still thanks" I said and then bowed to touch his feet.

He blessed me.

"Should I go back to Dwarka now?" I asked

My goal to came here has been over so I guess I should return to Dwarka and meet Kanha.

"Now is not the right time. You will get to know when to return" He said and disappeared.

I was still in shock and was standing still for a few minutes.

Was this all real? Or was this just my imagination?

I sat on a rock.

I moved my hands and could feel wind moving with my hand direction.

This seems interesting.

One week later,

I was meditating on the same rock.

The animals here had been friendly with me. There are just one animal which I try to not to go close.

A snake. It's not a normal snake it is much bigger than the snakes of it's breed should me. Other animals who are mostly harmless fear it a lot.

I was busy in my thinking when I heard a sound. The sound of an arrow.

I opened my eyes and started running to the direction.

Who is this archer? I just hope no animal is hurt.

I reached the place a saw a man's back. He looked familiar from behind.

"Who are you? You can't use your weapons in this forest?" I said with boldness.

The man turned.

Is he....

Yes, he was Arjun.

He had changed so much. His hair are long now and he had grown beard like a sadhu.

He was better when clean shaved.

"Amrit?" He asked with shock.

"Arjun?" I said still in shock.

"Rajkumar Arjun." He corrected me.

This made my heart sank.

"I know that you are Angraj's sister and that prohibits you from calling me just by my name."

He wasn't like this. He had changed.
Or is his hatred for Karn so strong that his politeness and kindness both are gone?

I looked at him as I stopped my tears from coming out from my eyes.

I know I am too much emotional but I truly never expected this from him.

And then suddenly, we heard a noise. It was the hissing of the snake.

It had surrounded us. I have never actually faced it so I don't know how bad this can go.

I turned to Arjun and saa that he was ready to shoot the snake any moment.

I then saw a narrow cave near us.

I closed my eyes.

Kanha help us!

I prayed and then turned to Arjun.
He was about to shoot it.

But I pulled him inside the cave.

The snake didn't see us going in. I could see the frustration in his face.

"What have you done? I could have simply killed it" He shouted angrily.

"Shh. Don't shout or else it will find us" I whispered.

"I don't want any advice from my enemy's sister" He said in frustration.

To Be Continued

Author's Note

So finally Amrit and Arjun met. I know it isn't a pleasant meeting but still they met.

I will try to update the stories as soon as possible but it might be delayed as my exams are coming soon.