A New Family

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Previously in this story:-

I blocked his way.

"Angaraj! Even I need a daan" I said trying to be serious.

"I am sorry but I have nothing left right now" he said in a pleading manner.

"But the thing I want is with you right now"

"Then ask. I have vowed to give anyone who asks for something after my morning puja" He said promisingly

"I want a brother" I commanded.

Now:-

Amrit's POV

He looked shocked.

"Brother?"

I nodded with a smile "So tell can you give me?"

He smiled "Well if you want, I can be your brother...."

"Yes I would love to" I said not letting him complete.

"But" he said ignoring my excitement "Why do you want me as a brother? I am just a Sut-putra for the world."

"But for me you are a warrior Angaraj." I said as I give him a confident smile "And which girl wouldn't want a warrior as her brother"

He smiled.

His smile made me melt. He just looked more bright as he smiled.

"So let's just start with a small introduction" I said.

"Ok I will start" he replied " I am Vasusen. But my name is Karna as well while I prefer to be called Radheya"

I hope you would also prefer to be called Kaunteya or Suryaputra but that's not gonna happen.

"Can I know the reason behind these?" I smiled knowing the reasons already.

"Well I was named Vasusen because I was born with these kavach and kundal, Karna because of this brightness of my face and I prefer to be called Radheya because I am Radha's son."

I nodded smiling.

Karn's POV

I have just met her but she feels so own.

Her smile is so satisfying reflecting her innocence.

"My name is Amrit" she said with the same smile.

"Who doesn't know you Amrit, Dwarkadesh Krishna's sister?"

I saw her expression changed to confusion.

Amrit's POV

How does he know I am Kanha's sister?

Does that mean everyone knows me?

Fuck!

I smiled.
"Well you can  call me Amrit, or Ammu as you are my brother, or Chhaya, or Chhavi" I said trying to hide my shock.

"I can understand Ammu as a nickname for Amrit but what about others?" He said with interest.

"Well Chhaya because when I was a baby, I used to look like a baby kept in shadows and Chhavi because I was a copy of my great grandma"

I said excitedly and realised that he was smiling and listening to me thoroughly.

"Well I will call you Amrit" he smiled.

"And I will call you Karn" I smiled

Because I have always called you that.

And we talked for some more time and then he took me to his house.