Rules Of Panchali

Amrit's POV

Believe it or not, Indraprasth is really beautiful. And this castle, it's beauty are the illusions in it. What seems floor is actually water, and what seems water is actually floor.

I and Panchali were in her room talking with her.
It feels so good to meet an old friend after many months.

"So how does it feels to be married?" I asked.

"How does it feels to be Bua?" She asked me.

We both laughed.

"You look so different Panchali" I said as I look at her eyes. "Your eyes have a different glow now than it used to have before. Even your smile has changed but for good."

She smiled.

"That's because I have got so much loving husbands." She said with a blush.

She looks prettier while blushing.

"Well I hope I get a loving husband like yours too" I teased her.

"If you want I find one for you or if you want I am sure Sakha would arrange a svayamvar for you" She said in a teasing tone.

"I am not at all interested in marrying anyone right now" I said.

She giggled as she noticed my blush.

"So being as bossy as you are, did you make some rules for your husbands." I said trying to change the topic.

I always call her bossy to irritate her.

"I have some rules but I am not bossy" she said irritated with me.

This always work.

I smirked.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Well first,I spend one year with each Pandava as their wife. If one of the Pandu putra enters my chambers when it's not the year when I act as their wife, they will have to go for exile for few years. Second, they can't bring any of their other wives to Indraprasth." She said "These are the two main. And Aarya Arjun broke the first one and therefore had to go for the exile"

He will break the second one too, Panchali.

She had a tear in her eyes.

She loves Arjun a lot. Maybe a bit more than other Pandavas. Just a bit more.

"Well I am hungry now" I again tried to change the topic.

She chuckled.

After dinner I went to my room,

The ceiling of the room given to me, has a big bright jhoomar which actually looks like a big lotus. It is pink but the light it gives is yellow. The walls have some figures drawn on them and there's a huge mirror attached to one wall.

My bed is in a lotus shape.

Well I like rose more but it's beautiful too.

I walked to the balcony and looked at the dark sky.

This view! These stars! The sky is so much clear as compared to my time just because of almost no pollution.

I stared at the moon. It made me feel calm and happy.

I don't even know for how much I stared at it with a smile on my face.

Suddenly I came into my senses and decided to sleep.

I slept on my bed.

It was warm, cozy, soft and comfortable.

In the morning,
I dressed up into a plain blue colored lehenga.

With it, I wore two small earings and a chain.

Jewelleries are fun to experiment with. Before coming to this era, I used to hate even the idea of wearing accessories but now I love wearing at least some minimum jewellery.

I walked through the corridor and reached a place where the pandavas were practising.
They heard me coming thanks to my payals.

"Amrit. You here?" Asked Sahadeva.

"I was just roaming around" I explained.

"So do you want to watch us practise?" Bheem asked.

"Actually can I join too?" I asked

They looked at me with questioning looks.

"You know how to use weapons?" Asked Bheem.

"A little bit of archery. But I am better in sword fighting but not that good" I tried to explain.

"Well we don't have the archer with us right now to rate your archery but I can rate you in your sword fighting." Nakul said with a smile.

"Well then I coming in a few minutes. I can't fight in this" I said pointing to my lehenga.

I started running to my room in excitement.

"But you can run in that" I heard Bheem comment.

I was so out of control in excitement that I was about to bump into Panchali but stopped just on time.

"Why are you running?" She asked.

"I am going to show your dear husbands how good talvarbaaz I am" I said with excitement.

She chuckled as she knew my excitement for swordfighting.

"Best Of luck" she said.

I nodded and went to my room and changed into a more comfortable and flexible dress.

To Be Continued

Author's Note

Ok I know I have told that Amrit and Arjun would meet in this chapter. Don't worry they will meet in the coming chapters.

And ya,
Just remember this story is a mixture of some parts of actual Mahabharata, some folktales and my own imagination. So I will request not to compare this story with the original Mahabharata . It is nothing in front of it.
The story is in #1 in Krishna and #2 in mahabharat.

Feedbacks are very much wanted.