Panchali's Wrath

Amrit's POV

It was time for them to leave.

Subu after bidding farewell to everyone else, she walked to me. She was almost crying.

"Not again, Subu. There's no need to cry. " I said as I wiped her tears.

"I am gonna miss you all" She said with tears rolling down again.

"I don't know about everyone else, but I will reach Indraprasth before you two does." I said to lighten the atmosphere.

"Really?" She said in excitement.

"Is that a challenge?" I said while looking at her and then Arjun. His expressions were a bit tensed.

"What happened Parth?" Kanha asked, maybe after sensing my thought.

"Madhav, I am thinking about Draupadi and how will she react? She had a strict rule of not bringing our other wives to Indraprasth." Arjun explained his tension.

Oh ya,
I forgot about her.

She told me about her conditions to the Pandavas.

I looked at Kanha as he gave a short smile.

"I have a plan" Kanha spoke up. We all looked at him.

Plan...
Plan...
What was his plan?
Oh I remember..

I had a small smile.

Kanha explained his plan to Arjun and Subu.
Subu had a excited face for the whole time while Arjun's expressions slowly calmed down.

"Bhrata, you are the best" Subu hugged Kanha after saying that.

I have already told that.

"I can't disagree with that" Arjun said as they broke the hug.

"You both should depart now" Kanha suggested.

They nodded and departed on their chariot.

"Kanha... What now?" I asked looking at him.

"Now... you will have to go to Indraprasth before them and be with Panchali." He explained.

Of course,
That's why I am here.
To help everyone with their reactions.

I nodded and walked a few steps forward. I joined my hands and closed my eyes.

Let's teleport now!!!

I teleported from Dwarka to Indraprasth. I arrived in the outskirts of Indraprasth.

I walked to the palace. It was fully decorated and was looking much more magnificent than anytime else.

I guess Panchali is really excited for Arjun's arrival.

She had been waiting really eagerly for him to arrive.

I walked inside the palace.

"Listen, can you tell me where is Panchali?" I asked a maid.

"Maharani is in her room." She replied.

I walked to her room and quietly knocked the door.

She opened the door and was a bit too happy to see me. She hugged me.

"Amrit, finally you are here" she said excitedly.

She is a bit too happy to see me.
Or is she happy for something else?

"Aren't you too happy on seeing me?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's not unusual. I am just happy to see my friend." She tried to make an excuse.

Trying to be smart?
Ha?

"Really? I thought you are excited to meet your Arya Arjun." I teased her.

I walked inside her room and sat on the bed.

"It's not like that......" She replied.

"Does that mean you are not excited to meet Arjun?" I didn't let her complete her sentence.

"Wait no. I am excited to meet Arya Arjun." She finally confessed as she sat beside me.

"Just before you arrived, a messenger told me that Arya Arjun will arrive in 1-2 days."She told.

"So that's why the Maharani of Indraprasth is too excited." I said again to tease her.

"Stop teasing me" she said in an annoyed tone.

We were interrupted by Yudhisthir.

"Pranam" I said with a smile.

"Amrit, nice to see you here." He said on noticing me.

"Arya, you look tensed is everything ok?" Panchali asked on noticing Yudhisthir's tensed face.

"Draupadi, actually Arjun...." He hesitated to say.

Is he trying to tell about Subu?

"What about him, Arya? Is he ok?" Panchali asked with tension.

"He is ok. It's just that he has married Vasudev's sister and is bringing her with him." He told her.

"What?" Panchali could only say that. Her expression was mixed. She was confused, shocked, angry , sad and what not.

"How can he do that?" She said in anger.

"Panchali, maybe he didn't have any choice." Yudhisthir tried to calm her.

"Arya, please leave me alone" Panchali said. Her anger reflecting on her face.

He looked at me and I gestured him to go and that I am here with her.

He left and Panchali shut the door.

"How can he do that Ammu?" She said while sitting on the bed, tears rolling down her cheek. "I just had one condition for all my husbands that I don't want any of their other wives in Indraprasth. Was that too much to ask for? When his brothers can follow that then why not he?"

Now what should I say?
Should I take Arjun's side and speak on his behalf?
Or should I take her side?
Ugh! Kanha you always leave me in these situations alone.

"Only he, himself can answer that question." I spoke as I sat beside her.

"But..." before she could say , a maid entered her room.

"Maharani, a milkmaid wants to meet you. She is saying that it is urgent." The maid told her.

"Let her come in" Panchali ordered as she wiped her tears.

Now it's time for some acting

To Be Continued.

Author's Note

First of all sorry for the delay and a short update.

But Class 10 is too much to handle and I am not getting time to write.

Many sources have said that Draupadi had no condition like the one I have mentioned in this chapter.

I have written it because it was needed for my story to proceed.

Don't forget to read my other stories. His Story and His!.

Specially His! because that's very close to my heart.

And thanks for 6K+ views.

Instagram- _the_crying_soul