000

A/N- So, I don't even really like 5 seconds of summer or listen to them. I saw them live when they toured with one direction (back when I liked 1D) but left to go buy T-shirts. But the fandom actually has some really, really cute fanfictions and I had this idea and so I decided fuck it I'm gonna write it and you guys need this. So I did it. Forgive me for mistakes and if the characters don't act very canon, but this is an AU so keep that in mind.

Ashton followed Calum into the house. They were probably the last people to arrive because they got lost on the way over, plus they had to walk. The football team was already there and it looked like most of them were drunk. Calum pulled him into the kitchen so they could get a drink. He handed Ashton something in a red solo cup that burned as it went down. He had three.

When Calum caught sight of Michael, his friend with benefits, he left Ashton.

Ashton had to piss. The downstairs bathroom was locked and occupied. He stumbled his way up the stairs and found a bathroom with the door open. He went inside and closed the door behind him, locking it. Ashton peed and when he was done he stared at himself in the mirror for awhile.

Just staring at his reflection as it stared back at him. A small smile creeped on his face and he laughed. Ashton opened the door and left. He was about to go back downstairs but his curiosity got the best of him. The door across the hall had light peeking out from under it. He staggered over and opened the door.

It was a bit more boring than he expected. The school's bad boy, Luke Hemmings, was sitting on the bed. Ashton watched as the blonde boy brought a joint to his lips and inhaled. Luke held it in and then blew the smoke out.

"What are you doing up here?" Ashton blurted out. Luke quickly turned around. He hadn't heard the door open so he was a bit spooked. But, he saw it was just some cute little freshie and calmed down.

"Nothing. Why?" Luke stood up. He walked towards Ashton, but just pushed past him. Luke walked into the bathroom while Ashton watched.

Luke flushed the joint down the toilet. He turned around and looked at Ashton.

"What do you want?" Luke raised an eyebrow. Ashton just hiccuped.

Luke, once again, pushed past Ashton and he went back into the bedroom. Ashton followed, this time sitting down on the bed next to Luke.

"Is this your room?" Ashton questioned in an airhead voice. Luke shook his head.

"No. It's Jasper's," Luke answered. Ashton knew who Jasper was. He was one of the football players.

Silence settled over the two and they stared at each other. Ashton examined Luke's face and decided then and there that Luke was very attractive. He wanted to kiss him.

Luke was feeling the same way as he leaned in towards Ashton's lips.

They almost touched, but then Luke's phone rang. Luke hastily stood up and answered it. It was his friend, Michael, telling him that they needed to leave. Luke muttered an apology and left.

Ashton groaned and flopped, stomach down, onto the mattress. He was feeling really horny and he really wished Luke would have stayed.

"Who the fuck are you?" Someone interrupted Ashton's thoughts. He sat up and looked at the boys standing in the doorway. It was some of the boys from the football team.

"Horny," Ashton said, accidentally. He corrected himself, "Ashton."

"Are you horny, Ashton?" Jasper smirked and stepped inside his room. He walked towards Ashton and sat next to him on the bed. The other boys slowly pooled inside the room.

"And sad," Ashton nodded. Jasper cackled.

"How adorable!" He cooed, "Why don't we help you out?"

They would bring Luke back? Ashton thought.

"Okay," Ashton agreed.

But they didn't get Luke.