009

That night, Ashton kept getting texts from random numbers. They all ranged from supportive to suggestive.

Is five your limit? Cuz I got me and eight other guys who want a turn

how big is jaspers dick?

I'm sorry, I can't believe that ass Jasper sent out that video

don't come to school tomorrow, whore.

Ashton couldn't take it anymore so he turned off his phone. He was tired but still went into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, he was shaking from anxiety and puked in the toilet. His mother heard and let him stay home from school.

Ashton spent the day crying and debating wether or not to turn back on his phone. He hated to admit it, but he also wanted it on to see if Luke had texted him. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and turned it back on. It started vigorously vibrating with all the messages he had missed.

Scrolling through his messages, Ashton tried to keep himself from reading them, but his curiosity got the best of him. He found himself reading everyone's thoughts of him.

Mostly they were texts telling him that he was a slut and then asking if they could fuck him, too.

Finally, he saw some bold text that wasn't phone numbers and instead it was a name. Luke.

Luke: heyyyy (:

Luke: why aren't you at school?

Well, Ashton thought, it looks like Luke is stupid. Why on earth would Ashton have gone to school? So he could be harassed all day? Not to mention the fear of being alone anywhere in tha school now. Ashton wasn't stupid and he knew people could be crazy. Who knows who would try to hurt him once they got him alone.

Ashton: is that even a question?

Now, to wait for the text back... Which didn't actually take as long as Ashton thought it would. Almost immediately the text was read and Ashton could see that Luke was typing.

Luke: people didn't mention it that much

Ashton: whatever. I'm staying away until it all blows over. tell me when the next pregnancy scare comes.

Luke: come to school. I'll protect you :)))

Ashton: yeah.. I guess you do scare people

Luke: I scare people?

Ashton: have u looked in the mirror punk? have u looked at ur three mugshots u posted on Instagram?

Luke: you saw those? ;)

Ashton: yes, you looked stupid.

Luke: wow :(

Ashton: Sorry lol

Luke: are you busy right now?

Ashton: no, not really why?

Luke: can I come over?

Ashton: why?

Luke: Because I want to make sure you're okay

Ashton: fine, that was cute. come over.

A/N- I might update again later today since this is short (lol even though all my chapters are, I can't help it!) anyway thanks for reading (: tell me what you think and like vote and comment

ok fun story time so we can all connect with each other: I ate a cupcake with pot in it last night and it was boring

okay byeeeee

-hayley