019

Ashton: I want to talk to you. Meet me in the blue bathrooms at 10:25 tomorrow?

Jasper: you got a deal sweet cheeks

Ashton kept reading over the text conversation and looking at the time. He was completely ignoring the conversation around him at his lunch table. But that was fine. Calum, Hayley, and Jenna seemed to be doing just fine without him.

At 10:23 Ashton got up, mumbling about needing to pee to the rest of the table, and left for the bathrooms. He tried to control his speeding heartbeat, but to no avail. He was nervous, he just hoped that Jasper wouldn't be able to tell.

Jasper was already waiting in the bathrooms when Ashton walked in. They both walked to the last stall, the handicapped stall, and Ashton closed the door.

"Have you finally changed your mind? I must say, it's a little late. But the guys won't mind," Jasper said, smugly. Ashton's anger towards the guy overpowered his nerves.

"Not even close. I have a proposal," Jasper didn't say anything so I continued, "I'm taking you to court. You know for a fact that you could get in trouble for multiple things, the main one being statutory rape."

Jasper tried to keep his composure. "How would you prove it?"

"You dumbass! That video you sent to everyone is proof enough," Ashton paused for dramatic affect, "Unless of course you'd be able to give me something to keep my mouth shut."

"Oh, I'll give you something you little prick," Jasper growled. He grabbed two fistfuls of Ashton's shirt and back him up into the wall. Ashton winced but didn't give up.

"Calm down. I just want five hundred, I know you have it. You won't miss it, you're rich."

"What do you need it for?" Jasper was still angry, but eased up on Ashton.

"None of your business," Ashton glared.

"Fine. Whatever, you can have your fucking money. But, listen here, if you ever try to bother me again I will fuck you up. For real," Jasper said in an angry tone. He pulled out his wallet. He gave Ashton some money and when Ashton counted it he saw it was $250.

"I can give you the other half tomorrow," Jasper explained. Ashton had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"See you tomorrow, then," Ashton slipped out of the stall. Luke was waiting outside of the bathroom for Ashton. They both walked away quickly.

"You got it?" Luke smiled. Ashton nodded.

"I got half today. He said he'll give me the other half tomorrow."

Luke stopped walking and gave Ashton a huge, happy hug.

"Thank you so much," Luke kissed Ashton's cheek.

"It's no problem," Ashton blushed.

The bell rang and Luke walked Ashton to class.

A/N- there's only a few more chapters left. (: anyway, I changed my username after three years of the same one so... anyway vote & comment if you liked the chapter

thank you for reading

-hayley (freakystyleykid, FKA sheep_are_cute)