017

Ashton didn't catch Luke after school, so he had to settle for an angry phone call. Luke picked up on the second ring.

"What's up?" Luke asked, completely oblivious to the shit storm that was about to unload.

"Do you want to tell me why Zayn Malik cornered me in the bathroom today so he could tell me, to tell you that you owe him money?" Ashton spat.

"Oh shit-"

"He threatened me!"

"Okay, look, I can explain-"

"You fucking better!"

"Okay, I could if you would stop interrupting me!" Luke complained. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

"Okay, so a couple weeks ago, Michael and I wanted to try DMT. Zayn told us he also had this new strain of pot that we should try, but we didn't have enough money plus we were already in debt from a couple of times before. So we gave him like forty bucks and got the DMT and the weed. I don't know why he's just gotten all pissed about it now."

"Oh my god. How much money do you need?"

"Three-hundred and fifty dollars."

"Three hundred- Oh my fucking God! Luke!"

"I didn't think you'd ever find out."

"I didn't think it concerned me, but apparently Zayn does," Ashton spat, pissed that he was being used as bait. And for only $350, too! He was definitely worth way more than that.

"I'm really sorry. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning about it. You can slap me if you want," Luke said, sounding like a kicked puppy. Ashton giggled, it was adorable.

"It's alright. Just fix it, okay?" Ashton tried not to sound too soft. He wanted Luke to know he was serious.

"I promise I will."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

Ashton hung up.

A/N- wow this is short. lmao double update? yes that's a good idea just give me a minute.

-hayley