021

"Pleasure doing business with you. I hope it doesn't have to go like this again," Zayn smiled at Luke. Luke nodded and Zayn walked off, $350 in pocket.

Luke and Ashton turned to each other, big goofy smiles on their faces. They hugged and then went out to Luke's car.

"So, you have one-hundred and fifty dollars... what are you gonna do with it?

"I don't know. You wanna go see a movie? My treat," Ashton suggested.

"Hell yeah! Can we see avengers?" Luke asked excitedly. Ashton wasn't into action but he thought Hawkeye and Captain America were hot.

"Okay," Ashton agreed. Luke reached over and grabbed Ashton's hand.

They got to the theatre, bought their tickets, and found seats in the very back. Luke was doing a very good job of watching the movie until Ashton started making out with him.

But Ashton couldn't help it! He couldn't kiss Hawkeye so why not kiss Luke instead?

Eventually, Ashton's wandering hand got Luke riled enough that they up and left right in the middle of the movie.

Luke wanted to take Ashton back to his house but Ashton argued the backseat was fine.

"Are you sure? I want to treat you like a princess. I feel bad fucking you in the backseat of my car," Luke confessed. Ashton laughed and kissed Luke's cheek.

"Your princess likes backseat sex."

That was all Luke needed to hear. He pulled Ashton's shirt off and started kissing his chest and neck. Ashton was extremely happy and that emotion came out as a light moan.

Luke got off for a minute and reached in the front. He grabbed a condom and a tube of lube out of the glove compartment while Ashton unbuckled his belt. Luke pulled off Ashton's jeans and threw them onto the floor.

A few more minutes of struggling and they were ready to actually do something. Luke had the condom on and Ashton was prepped, ready to go.

Luke concentrated on lining himself up with Ashton's hole. Carefully he slid inside, trying his hardest not to hurt Ashton. When he was comfortably in, he lowered himself back down on top of Ashton and kissed him.

Luke had a way of moving his hips that drove Ashton crazy. So crazy that whenever Luke wasn't covering Ashton's mouth a string of noises and random words would fall out.

Ashton was hard and close to an orgasm. Luke was hitting his prostate each time.

Finally, Luke bit down on Ashton's shoulder and came inside of him. That raw pleasure coming from his partner sent Ashton over the edge, too.

Tired and out of breath, Luke dropped onto Ashton. He regained his composure and pulled out, throwing the condom away in the trash bag up front. Luke looked back at Ashton and his heart swelled.

Ashton's tan skin was flushed and he wore a genuine smile. Luke leaned down and kissed the boy again.

"Can I get dressed now?" Ashton asked after Luke pulled away. Luke nodded and got back into the front seat. He pulled on his own clothes while Ashton got dressed in the back.

Ashton rested his head in his hands, elbows on the console. He peered up at Luke and chirped, "Drive me home!"

A/N- excuse the awkward smut. there's one chapter after this lol. vote & comment bc it's almost over :(

thnks fr rdng!!!

-hayley