012

Luke and Ashton made out a little while longer before they came down from their highs. Once Luke was sober enough to walk straight he drove Ashton home. Pulling into Ashton's driveway, Luke asked, "Will you come to school tomorrow?"

"Not if I can help it," Ashton rolled his eyes, "If it was my choice, I'd never go back again."

"Come on, baby. You gotta come back. And if anyone tries something I'll hit 'em," Luke smirked.

"You can't protect me all day, and no cutesie nicknames will distract me from that," Ashton stated. He gave Luke a goodbye and got out of the car.

Ashton walked into his house, he had actually forgotten to lock the front door. Ashton happily skipped up the stairs and jumped onto his bed. Without thinking he opened his phone and the notification that was on his screen.

Disappointingly enough, it was another hate message. This one just said, "slut." Ashton couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to lip Jasper limb from limb. He angrily turned off his phone and put it in the drawer of his nightstand.

Ashton changed into pajamas and got in bed. He found a random show to watch and get absorbed into. He quickly forgot about all his issues.

--

Ashton eventually fell asleep, with the TV still on. His mom woke him up the next morning asking if he was feeling well enough to go to school. Ashton shook his head and she let him stay at home, "But just for one more day. Monday you're back."

Ashton pretended not to hear her as he went back to sleep.

He only slept for another thirty minutes though, before waking up for good. Ashton got up and went downstairs to make himself breakfast, only to find that his siblings were there. He usually didn't see them because they were always at school and daycare. Lauren and Harry were three years apart and a lot closer to each other than they were to Ashton because of this.

The fact that Lauren was ten and Harry was seven also played into it. Ashton tried to be a good older brother when it counted but he was a teenager and he couldn't be bothered. It was even worse this week because of all the drama going on in his life.

"Morning," Ashton greeted. They both politely responded and went back to eating their cereal. Ashton grabbed a bowl and began making his own cereal.

Instead of sitting down with them, he brought his bowl of coacoa puffs back to the safety and privacy of his own room.

When he was finished, his mom popped in to tell him she was about to leave.

"Bye, Ashton," His mom waved goodbye and finally left. He could hear everyone stomping out the door, and then the door slamming shut.

Quiet.

A/N- I'm trying not to update too much but I just have so many chapters that I'm ready to post! lol anyway, boring chapter. vote & comment

thank you for reading :*

-hayley