014

Finally, Luke actually came to the door. Ashton let the taller, blonde boy in with a smile.

"How are you doing?" Luke asked.

"I'm alright, you?" Ashton led Luke upstairs to his room.

"Great," Luke grinned. They both hopped onto Ashton's bed, Luke wrapping an arm around Ashton's waist. Ashton turned on the TV, but Luke wanted to talk.

"So, you're coming to school on Monday?" Luke inquired. Ashton shrugged.

"Probably. My mom wants me to."

"Good. By then everyone should've forgotten about it. I'm sure something even worse will catch everyone's attention," Luke said. Ashton hoped he was right.

Instead of saying anything, though, Ashton just pressed his lips to Luke's. Luke accepted this eagerly, turning his body to get a better angle. As they kept kissing, Luke pressed Ashton back onto his pillows and got on top of him. Ashton's hands rested daintily on Luke's waist.

Ashton really liked Luke, and he really wanted to make Luke happy. So he moved his hands down to Luke's belt and unbuckled it.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked, pulling away from Ashton.

"Whatever you want me to," Ashton said, innocently confused as to why Luke had stopped him.

"Well, slow down. We aren't even together," Luke moved Ashton's hands away from his belt and buckled it back up.

"We can be together tonight," Ashton argued. Like laughed.

"No, Ashton."

"But I want you to like me," Ashton pouted.

"You don't have to suck my dick for me to like you. Just lay with me," Luke kissed Ashton's nose and fell back onto the bed next to the curly haired boy.

Ashton just didn't get it. Why would Luke want to just lay with him? Guys always wanted more than that. They liked it when you touched them and made them feel good. How could laying together possibly make Luke feel good? Nothing was happening!

The boys at the party didn't just film Ashton cuddling them. They filmed Ashton fucking them, because that's what guys want to do.

"Wouldn't you much rather I go down on you?" Ashton asked, rolling himself onto Luke's stomach.

"No, silly. I would much rather you lay down and watch Girl Meets World with me," Luke pushed Ashton back to his original spot.

"Okay," Ashton sighed, giving up and cuddling into Luke's side.

A few minutes later, Luke sighed happily and said, "See? Don't you like this? Just laying here?"

"I guess," Ashton shrugged.

"And isn't this show cute?" Luke nudged.

"I guess," A smile creeping onto Ashton's lips. Luke sighed.

"You wanna make out?" Luke asked, feeling bad for Ashton because of what happened earlier.

"Mhm," Ashton got back on top of Luke and happily kissed him. Luke's hands found their place on Ashton's waist. Luke moaned and Ashton smirked.

"See? Isn't this better than just laying?" Ashton pressed his forehead against his blonde beau's.

"You really don't like cuddling, do you?" Luke's thumbs were rubbing circles in Ashton's sides.

"I do," Ashton argued, "After sex."

"You're like some kind of a nymphomaniac, aren't you?" Luke teased.

"No I'm not," Ashton sat up, staring down at Luke, "I mean, you probably think I am because of that video, but I'm not a slut. I acted slutty and stuff, but I swear I'm not."

Luke's emotions immediately turned to seriousness. He grabbed Ashton's wrists and then held his hands.

"Woah, calm down. No one's calling you a slut," Luke tried to comfort the younger boy. Ashton let out a shocked noise.

"How could you say that? Literally, everyone at school is calling me a slut. That's why I'm not going to school!" Ashton climbed off of Luke. Luke sat up.

"Okay, well, I'm not calling you a slut. Please just calm down," Luke begged. Ashton stayed silent and stared at Luke for minute.

"Just go home," Ashton finally mumbled.

"I'm sor-"

"Please. It's nothing against you, I just want to be alone. Can you please just leave me alone, please?"

"Okay, okay. I'll leave, I'm sorry," Luke got up and abruptly left Ashton's room. Once Ashton heard the front door close, he immediately started cursing at himself.

"What the fuck is even wrong with me?" Ashton groaned collapsing back onto his bed.

A/N- this is pretty unedited whoops and I don't like this chapter as much tbh. anyway I hope you guys like it more than I do!!!! vote and comment please ❤️

also, I just posted a new story! it's a Muke au called scar tissue and it's about heroin. if you're interested you should go check it out, if not you should still check it out (;

thanks for reading!

-hayley