005

That day, after school, Calum came over to Ashton's house. On the ride home all Calum could talk about was Michael this and Michael that. Not that Ashton minded though, Michael was an interesting person to hear about sometimes.

"So, I'm wondering how on earth did he afford all this? And so I ask and he tells me. Listen, he tells me five finger discount. He stole it all!" Calum told me. I laughed.

The bus stopped at my stop and we got off. We waked together to my house.

"And apparently him and his friend, Luke, literally steal stuff all the time. They got banned from Lakeview," Calum named the mall that was over in the next town.

"He sounds like a stand up guy," Ashton stated, as they walked up his porch. Ashton pulled out his key and they let themselves in.

"Do you have any food?" Calum asked.

"Mhm. My mom brought stuff home last night," Ashton answered. They walked into the kitchen.

After they had consumed all the food they could, they went up to Ashton's room. The two were talking when Ashton got a text from a unknown number. They sent a video along with the message:

Tomorrow. 4:30 pm.

The thumbnail was blurry but he could see tan skin. Ashton pressed play and Calum looked over his shoulder to watch.

It was Ashton, he was sitting in between Jasper's legs with a blown out look on his face. The other boys, all but Marcus who was filming, were stood or sat around them. There was cum on Ashton's face and chest. But, no one was naked and Ashton's boxers were back on. It was obviously after when the first video was taken.

"Tell us what just happened, Ashton," Jasper said.

"I was sad and you fucked me," Ashton slurred.

"Who did, baby?"

"All of you," Ashton looked at the rest of them in a daze and they laughed.

"How was it?" Jasper asked, situating his hands on Ashton's waist.

"I loved it."

"What's this?" Jasper asked, dragging a finger through the substance on Ashton's chest.

"Cum."

Jasper put his jizz covered finger in Ashton's mouth. Ashton's lips wrapped around in and he sucked on it as Jasper pulled it out.

"What was your favorite part?"

"When you called me a slut."

"Really?" Jasper raised his eyebrows. Ashton nodded. Jasper looked at the camera, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Anything else you wanna say?" Jasper asked. Ashton shook his head no.

The movie stopped.

"What are you gonna do?" Calum asked. Ashton wiped his watery eyes, embarrassment hitting him.

"I-I don't know."