007

After school, Calum and Ashton found Luke standing in front of the red lockers.

"Michael's waiting in his car," Luke informed. They nodded and followed him out the doors opposite to the one's they normally left out of.

When they got out there, Luke tried opening the passenger side door but it was locked. Michael rolled down his window and peered up at Luke.

"Get in the back. My baby sits up front with me," Michael pointed at Calum and Calum blushed.

"Rebecca's not here," Luke sneered. Michael glared at him.

"Get in the back you fuckin' breadstick," Michael growled. Luke muttered a slew of insults under his breath but stepped away from the door nonetheless.

This time when he pulled at the door it opened. Instead of getting in, though, he motioned for Ashton to climb inside. Ashton blushed and did it. Luke ran around to other side and hopped in, as well did Calum.

Michael put the car in reverse and pulled out of the parking lot. Luke plugged his phone into the AUX cord and started playing All Time Low.

Luke sat back in his seat and let out a tired sigh, "Man, I need this. Miss Reinhart gave me fuckin' hell today."

"She does everyday," Michael rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, but today she was just trying to hurt me. We were talking about famous criminals and she was like 'maybe one day you'll be on this list, Luke'. I don't even do anything bad. She treats me like I murdered her first born child."

"As if she could even find someone to impregnate her," Michael snorted. He pulled into the driveway of a large white house. Everyone got out of the car.

While waiting for Michael to open the door, Ashton checked the time. 2:41 pm. One hour and forty-nine minutes until the video was allegedly going to be dropped.

The door swung open and Ashton jumped. No one seemed to notice, though. They all walked inside and slipped off their shoes and bags.

"Follow me," Luke told the two freshman. Michael went upstairs but Luke led them to a door. He opened it and it was a set of stairs leading to the basement.

Downstairs, the basement was finished. Ashton loved the soft brown carpet. They sat down on the couch, Ashton in the middle of Luke and Calum. Luke picked up the remote off of the coffee table and turned on the TV. Spongebob was on.

Stomping was heard on the stairs as Michael came to join them. Two joints were in his hand. He sat down next to Calum and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. He lit one and handed it to Luke.

Luke turned to Ashton, grabbing his full attention.

"Just, like, breath it in and hold it," Luke brought the joint to his lips. He inhaled and pulled it away but waited a bit before blowing out.

"And then let it out," Luke explained, smoke coming out through his lips.

"Try it," Luke handed Ashton the joint. Ashton tried what Luke showed him but ended up coughing. Luke laughed at him and Ashton blushed.

"Sorry," Ashton muttered.

"It's fine. You have virgin lungs, you'll get the hang of it."

Ashton nodded and tried again. This time he kept it in and fought off the urge to cough. Luke smiled in adoration.

"Good job," Luke praised him. He grabbed the joint out of Ashton's hand and hit it again.

The two went back and forth until the joint was the size of the tip of a pinky finger. Luke put it out on the inside of his hoodie.

"How do you feel?" Luke asked, handing the remains of the joint to Michael.

"Alright," Ashton smiled. He heard the toilet flush and felt Michael sit back down on the couch.

"Well, it's your first time so you probably won't get very high," Luke told Ashton.

"Well, I feel high," Ashton laughed.

This was definitely what he needed. He didn't even think about checking the time. But, of course, an hour later Ashton glanced at the clock and saw it was 4:27.

Three minutes until his life was over. Yet, strangely, he couldn't find it in him to care.

A/N- I totally just figured out what I want to do with this story so I was like screw it I'll update lmao anyway thanks for reading <3 please comment and vote if you liked it