010

Ashton opened the door to let Luke in. A dorky smile was plastered on both of their faces as Ashton led his new punk friend up to his room. Ashton sat down on his bed and expected Luke to do the same, but instead the other boy started snooping around Ashton's room.

"Cute," Luke pointed to an old family picture standing on his dresser. Ashton laughed.

"Do you want to watch something?" Ashton asked, grabbing the TV remote from his bedside table. When his mom had gotten a flat screen TV she had let Ashton take the old one because he had offered to move it himself. It was a struggle, but it was worth it to be able to watch Family Guy in the safety of his own room.

"Sure," Luke smiled. He came over and sat next to Ashton on his bed.

"All I ever really watch is Family Guy and spongebob."

"I don't mind," Luke told him in a calm voice.

"Oh!" Ashton exclaimed, "Monsters Inc is on, this movie is adorable!"

"Fuck, I love that movie," Luke laughed and Ashton turned to the channel to it. It had just begun, too which was even better. They hadn't even met Boo yet.

Ashton and Luke both moved back on the bed to lean up against Ashton's pillows. Ashton pretended not to notice that their sides were touching.

The curly haired boy couldn't help but let his dirty mind take over. He thought Luke was extremely attractive and wished he would just kiss him already. Ashton wanted Luke to fuck him in the mattress but then stay afterwards and cuddle, unlike the football boys.

Not being able to stand it anymore, Ashton crawled onto Luke's lap, facing him.

"Wha- What's wrong?" Luke asked. He looked nervous, which was amusing to Ashton. Here was the bad boy, Hemmings, acting shy in front of a freshman.

"Nothing, I'm just bored," Ashton shrugged, innocently.

"But we were watching Monsters inc," Luke looked at the TV making Ashton pout.

"Fine, since you don't like me," Ashton sadly began to crawl off of Luke, but Luke's hands forcefully wrapped around his waist and held him in place.

"No, no. Stay," Luke gave Ashton a shy half smile. Ashton smirked.

"Only if you kiss me," Ashton leaned forward.

"Okay," Luke said, quietly. He leaned forward, meeting Ashton and their lips touched softly. Ashton's tongue crept into Luke's mouth and the kiss deepened.

Ashton pulled away first. A blissful smile was on both the boy's faces.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" Luke asked. Ashton thought about it. No one would be home until at least 7:00 pm and it was only 2:30.

"Sure," Ashton answered. He climbed off of Luke and stood up. The two walked downstairs and Ashton put on some shoes.

"Where are you taking me?" Ashton asked.

"I wanna show you something fun," Luke smirked, "And maybe smoke this spliff."

Luke pulled out a fat joint and Ashton laughed, "Sounds like a good time to me."

"Then let's go."

A/N- this story is alright as long as you don't take it to seriously. Otherwise, you'll think it's awful lmao. so vote and comment (:

thank you for reading!

-hayley