003

A/N- this is like low key unedited. oh and this is the smutty chapter, it's pretty much a gang bang lol. I'm not the best at smut but at least I don't say 'shaft'! (:

Ashton was lying on his back and one of the boys, Josh, pulled off Ashton's pants. Ashton sat himself up on his elbows and Jasper bent down to kiss him. Ashton kissed back and put a hand on the back of Jasper's head. Jasper pulled away and Ashton lay back down with a smirk on his face.

Jasper pulled Ashton's boxers off his legs, Ashton drunkenly kicked his legs in an effort to help. Jasper pulled out a small 97 cent tube of lube and squeezed some onto his fingers. He began to finger Ashton while Ashton's mouth fell open.

Three fingers were in Ashton before Jasper decided it was well enough to get his dick into. Jasper pulled down his pants, not even past his knees, and roughly pushed himself into Ashton. Ashton screamed and Jasper slapped a hand over his mouth. Another one of the guys, Dylan, laughed and pulled down his pants too. Jasper took his hand off Ashton's mouth and when Ashton opened it in response, Dylan stuck himself in. Ashton had to turn his head to get at a more comfortable angle.

"C'mon, slut. Get to work," Dylan groaned. He jerked his hips back and his dick came out of Ashton's mouth, a line of pre cum on his lips. Ashton moaned and he put it back in.

Jasper was speeding up, almost done and getting closer and closer to his climax.

"Oh, fuck," Jasper moaned as he shuddered over Ashton's body. He pulled out and cum dripped out of Ashton's hole.

"Turn it off," Ashton begged looking away from the video. Jasper laughed and closed it. Embarrassed tears welled in Ashton's eyes. "Why would you show me that?"

"Because it's funny," Jasper mocked.

"It's not funny at all," Ashton whimpered.

"Okay, okay. Look, at this very moment only five people have this video. Me, Marcus, Dylan, Matthew and Josh. That's 'cause we were in it. We won't send it to anyone or even show another soul-," Jasper paused and gave Ashton an evil look, "As long as you help us out again. Whenever we want."

"What?" Ashton was crying now. His hands were shaking, slightly.

"You know what I mean," Jasper smirked. He stepped forward and closed the distance between himself and Ashton. He put his hand on Ashton's cheek and wiped away a falling tear. "Come on, baby. It'll be fun, you'll learn to like it."

A disgusted look formed on Ashton's face and he spat out, "No!"

Ashton turned and tried to open the stall door but Jasper's hand slammed against it.

"I hope you know what you're signing yourself up for by saying no. Everyone in school will see this. Your life will never be the same," Jasper snarled.

"Fuck off."

Jasper's hand fell from the door and Ashton quickly ran out of the stall.