020

The next day, at the same time as before, Ashton met Jasper in the bathroom. Ashton was just expecting to get the money and leave, but instead Jasper pulled him back into the handicap stall.

"What?" Ashton asked confused. Jasper laughed and had an evil look on his face.

"You thought you had the upper hand on me? No, I know what you need that money for. And I want something in return," Jasper's harsh words made Ashton freeze.

"What you're getting in return is me not taking you to court!" Ashton recovered.

"Even if you take me to court, you won't get the money and your boy Luke gets hurt."

"How did you even find out about that?"

"Zayn thought it I would enjoy it." Ashton scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Just give me the money and I keep my end of the bargain up," Ashton held out his hand. Jasper laughed.

"You're just not getting it, are you? I want something for my money."

"It's either the money or court. You chose."

"No. it's either nothing or you suck my dick."

"No!"

"Oh, come on you little slut. You know you want to!"

Something snapped in Ashton. He could barely even clench his fist before it was swinging at Jasper's face. He knocked Jasper to the ground (out of shock or pure strength, he didn't know) and got on top of him.

"I'm not a slut!" Ashton yelled, "Now give me my money!"

A/N- bitch better have my money is the perfect anthem for this story rn