018

Like Luke promised, the next morning, he found Ashton. He had expertly brought Michael along so that he would distract Calum and he could talk to Ashton alone. Luke had done a lot of thinking and had a bright idea he wanted to share with Ashton.

"I have an idea." Luke announced to Ashton.

"What is it?" Ashton raised an eyebrow, surprised that Luke could have thought up something so quick.

"Well, the idea had kinda been in my head for awhile, but for different reasons. I just never thought I could get it to work all the way. But now I don't need to!

"Okay, so, Jasper is rich as hell. Right? So, we could just threaten him that we'll take him to court unless he gives us five hundred dollars."

"How do we know it'll even work?"

"It's worth a shot," Luke said with a hopeful look.

"I guess. When do you want to do it?" Ashton asked. They spent the rest of their morning making their plan. It would all take place tomorrow, Ashton would send the text requesting a meet up tonight.

Then, the next day at lunch, Ashton would get Jasper alone and request the money. Ashton would get the money, give it to Luke and Luke would give to Zayn. Plus, a little extra money would be left over to spare.

It was a solid plan, but only if they could Jasper to agree to giving them the cash. If not, Ashton didn't know what'd he'd do.

A/N- lmao this is low key unrealistic so just keep an open mind bc it's fanfiction. anyway vote & comment

thanks for reading

-hayley