008

"Woah- What the fuck is this?"

It was 4:49 pm and Michael threw his phone to Luke, who looked at a video Rebecca had sent to Michael. Luke sat forward and the group all looked at the screen.

Ashton's high was killed.

It was the video and they were all watching it. Together.

"Fuck," Ashton groaned, burying his head in his hands. He felt his eyes start to water.

"When you called me a slut," Ashton heard himself say. He wanted to disappear. The video ended.

"Holy shit, dude!" Michael exclaimed. Ashton got up and left. He ran up the stairs and went to grab his stuff. His shoes were on when he realized he wasn't alone. Calum, Michael and Luke were all standing there.

"Ashton, don't leave. It's not that big of a deal," Calum said, putting a hand on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton shook it off.

"Don't touch me. I want to go home," Ashton told them in a strong voice.

"Okay, I'll drive you," Michael pulled out his keys. Ashton wasn't going to refuse that. His house was not a fun distance away from Michael's house.

"Let me do it," Luke said. Michael was about to say no, but Luke gave him a look.

"Uh, okay," Michael handed over his keys.

"C'mon," Luke picked up Ashton's bag and handed it to him.

"Bye, Calum," Ashton muttered.

"Bye," Calum mumbled back, still shocked that Ashton had pushed him away like that.

Luke and Ashton left the house and silently got into Michael's car. Luke started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Where do you live?" Luke asked. Ashton rambled off his address, which was about fifteen minutes away. Luke didn't start talking until they got onto the main road.

"I took you home from the party," Luke blurted out.

"What?" Ashton was surprised.

"That night, after I drove Michael home, I realized I left my hoodie at the party. I swung by again and over heard Jasper say that you were still in his bedroom passed out. I went up and got you. While I was leaving your friend Calum stopped me. I gave him a ride, too and he gave me your address," Luke explained.

"Did you know what had happened?" Ashton questioned.

"Kind of. I kind of pieced it together from what Jasper had said and the fact you still had cum on your chest. I didn't know they all did that to you, though." Luke sighed in disbelief.

Ashton was silent and he stared out at the road ahead. Words could not even describe how embarrassed and ashamed he was of himself.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you," Luke awkwardly tapped his thumbs on the steering wheel. Ashton was praying that Luke would speed up so he could get home sooner.

"Jasper is such a fucking douchebag," Luke started to rant in order to fill the awkward silence, "I hope he gets arrested."

Luke glanced at Ashton and saw how embarrassed he was. Thank god he was pulling into Ashton's driveway now.

"Thanks for the ride," Ashton thanked him politely. He opened the door and went to leave, but Luke put a hand on Ashton's arm to stop him.

"Um," Luke shyly looked down and then back at Ashton, "Can I have your number?"

"Why?" Ashton asked, defensively. He immediately thought that Luke thought he was easy because of the video.

"I've wanted to ask you since I met you at the party. Sorry," Luke looked down, feeling rejected.

"No, no it's fine. Here, I'll put it in your phone," Ashton held out his hand. Luke unlocked his phone and gave it to Ashton. He put in his contact, sent himself a message, and handed it back to Luke.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Ashton gave his final goodbye and left.

A/N- this chapter is cute tbh. anyway, vote and comment so I know if you like it bc I don't have very many reads /:

& thank you thank you thank you so much for reading <3

-hayley