013

Ashton made it almost two hours without turning his phone back on. But, finally it was too long and he wanted to see if Luke had texted him. There were a lot less texts than before but they were all still just as bad. Now they were picking on him for not showing up to school.

There was a text from Luke that read, "No school today?"

Ashton smiled and text back, "Nope, not today."

Luke text back not much later saying, "I'm coming over after school today."

Ashton giggled and wrote back, "Okay."

He looked at the clock and saw there was only thirty minutes until school let out. Ashton figured he should probably get up and shower. He didn't smell that bad but he wanted to smell good for Luke.

Ashton couldn't help the school girl infatuation he was starting to get for Luke. He thought the blonde boy was undeniably gorgeous and couldn't wait to kiss him again. Maybe even go further than that.

Now fully clothed and clean, Ashton checked the time to see Luke would probably be there soon.

On cue, Ashton heard the doorbell ring. He happily skipped down the stairs, checking his appearance in the mirror at the bottom, and opened the door.

But, Ashton didn't see the boy he was expecting. Instead he saw the guy he never wanted to see again, especially standing on his doorstep. Ashton had half a mind to close the door but instead opted for asking the burning question of, "What the hell are you doing here, Jasper?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing, you haven't been to school in awhile," Jasper smirked. Ashton just wanted to choke him.

"Why would you come here and waste your time? What do you want?"

"About that, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to rethink my offer from before this all happened. I could make that video go away, all you have to do is be there for me and my friends," Jasper had a sure look on his face. As if he had really gotten Ashton with that one. As if Ashton would finally say yes. Fat chance, mate.

Ashton couldn't even stomach the thought of reliving that night with the football team. He'd much rather deal with the video. Besides, with the short attention span of his peers, they'd all move on to a new topic by Monday. It was Friday, he just had to get through the weekend and it would mostly blow over.

"Fuck off, wanker," Ashton slammed the door in the bastard's face.

A/N- blah blah blah how is everyone? (: vote and comment and stuff so I know what you think of the story

thank you for reading! ❤️

-hayley