001

A/N- By the way, most chapters will be pretty short. All less than a thousand words, but there will be a lot of chapters because of this (: this chapter is kinda dumb and I don't like it v much but whatever.

Saturday morning, Ashton woke up in his own bed. He didn't remember how he got home but apparently he did.

Actually, Ashton didn't remember most of last night. He vaguely could remember snapshots of Luke and Jasper and the football team but he couldn't figure out why those two were coming to mind. Ashton couldn't think to hard about it, anyway. He had a killer hangover.

He heard his phone vibrating but couldn't find it. He patted his hands all around his bed; nada. He peered over the edge of his bed and there was his phone. It was ringing and Calum's name was on the screen. Ashton picked it up.

"What?" He groaned, sounding as dead as he felt.

"I'm coming over, now. We need to talk," Was all Calum said before abruptly hanging up. Ashton sighed and threw his phone back on the floor.

Not much later, Calum texted Ashton saying he was here. Ashton dragged himself out of bed and downstairs to let Calum in.

Calum didn't smile at Ashton when he walked in and that made Ashton nervous. They both sat down on the couch.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Calum asked. Ashton shook his head.

"Should I?"

"I-I don't know. I was just wondering. Last night I found you in a bedroom, on your stomach... with your pants down. And your back had red marks like someone was handling you very roughly," Calum explained. Ashton's jaw dropped.

"What do you think happened?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know. You're probably not a virgin anymore though."

"You mean, I lost my virginity and I don't even remember it?"

"Yes," Calum shrugged. Ashton put his head in his hands.

"So you seriously don't remember anything at all?" Calum asked. Ashton sort of did. But the memories were all too short and disconnected for it to be worth telling Calum.

"Let me see your back," Calum ordered. Ashton painfully turned and Calum pulled up the back of his shirts. Calum gasped and pulled the shirt up higher, almost choking Ashton.

"What? What is it?" Ashton asked, scared.

"You got bruises all over your lower back and hickeys on your shoulders," Calum explained, "I can't believe someone was that rough with you."

"I can't believe I don't remember anything," Ashton sighed, "So, did you and Michael do anything?"

Calum blushed, but shook his head. "No, he had to go early."

"Why?"

"His mom asked him to," Calum giggled. Ashton smiled. Calum's phone vibrated. He checked it and then stood up.

"I gotta go, my mom is making us hang out as a family today," Calum groaned. Ashton got up, wincing at the pain, and walked his friend to the door.

Ashton and Calum waved goodbye. Calum walked off and Ashton closed the door. Ashton crawled back up the stairs and got back in bed.

"Shit," Ashton groaned, he had forgotten to ask Calum how he had gotten home.