016

Ashton didn't have any problems until second period. He was alone in that class and the guy next to him kept teasing and asking uncomfortable questions. Questions like, "How many dicks can you take at once?" and "You wanna ride on my ten inch helicopter dick?"

Ashton was ready to stab himself by the time the bell rang.

At lunch, Luke sat next to Ashton. Jenna and Hayley hadn't even seen the video and that calmed Ashton. That meant not a lot of people had seen it. Just the people with friends.

But, Ashton still noticed how a couple tables kept staring back at him. Then, Ashton got a text.

so you're fucking luke now?

Ashton fumbled to turn off his phone and put it in his backpack. He wished people would mind their own business and keep their noses out of his.

"Look at that asshole," Calum whispered to Ashton. He looked over and saw Michael with his girlfriend, not even touching her. Just talking to her.

"Is he gonna breakup with her?" I asked, I looked over at Luke, "Do you think Michael will break up with her?"

Luke stared at us, then Michael, and shrugged, "I don't know. They don't even have sex anymore. They're kind of just friends who are dating."

Calum smiled and asked, "For real? They don't do it anymore?"

"Yeah. He said they haven't for awhile," Luke assured Calum. A happy little smile played on Calum's lips and he turned back to the conversation he was previously having with Hayley and Jenna.

"Has anyone bothered you?" Luke questioned.

"Just some asshole in second period. It was fine, though. He was all talk," Ashton tried to stay lighthearted and laughed. Luke kept a straight face and said, "Well, if that douche hurts you; tell me."

"Yes, dad," Ashton teased. Luke smirked.

"You're calling me daddy now?"

"If you want me to."

Luke laughed and shook his head. A few minutes later the bell rang. Michael left Rebecca and joined Luke in walking Ashton and Calum to class.

Ashton didn't have another problem until last period. He had gone to the restroom and one of the kids that never goes to class decided to follow him in.

Ashton's dick was still half out when the other guy walked in. He knew the kids name. He was infamous at school for a number of illegal things and most girls were head over heels for him. Zayn Malik.

Initially, way worse things were going through Ashton's head. He started analyzing Zayn and figuring out if he could hold his own if he was attacked. Ashton ultimately decided that he could probably take on the guy, as long as he went with a swift kick towards the family jewels and maybe a head-butt.

Ashton finished up at his urinal and tried to ignore Zayn's stare. Zayn was standing by the door, looking at Ashton and crossing his arms. Ashton washed his hands. He turned around and tried to leave but Zayn blocked him. Ashton gave him a confused look.

"So, you're Luke's new toy, huh?" Zayn asked. Ashton immediately realized that the guy was extremely misinformed considering Luke hadn't even wanted to have sex with Ashton.

"What do you want?" Ashton scoffed.

"Here's the thing, your boy Luke owes me some money. A lot of money. And I need it ASAP. So, send the message along and your pretty face won't get hurt," Zayn drawled. Ashton's eyes widened. Zayn turned around to leave, before slipping out of the bathroom he looked back at Ashton and winked, "Also, nice video."

Ashton was angry.

A/N- ohhhhh look at that! zayn malik is here. you probably already know what I'm gonna say but I'm gonna say it anyway: vote and comment ;)

thank you so much for reading!

-hayley