3 | 23 | Full Moon and Everyone's Against My Dad (Even Me)

Hearing a long-lasting and pained howl made Lisa look up at the darkening sky. The moon was up.

And it was full.

They were frozen in fear watching their lovable teacher transform until it suddenly stopped and looked around. As soon as its eyes fell on them, it growled. Lisa felt herself being pushed back and realized her father was shielding them.

"Get back!" Severus yelled frantically in their direction.

Before the thing could decide to jump on them, a large black dog appeared and started attacking it. Lisa grabbed Harry's arm instinctively.

She heard Harry mumble "Sirius" under his breath as they fought and the dog made the werewolf chase him. Before she could hold him back, Harry ran for them even after Severus's protests.

Severus wouldn't let the rest of them follow and instead took them back to the castle. Hermione and Ron were close to tears and Lisa was too shocked to say anything.

"We can't just let him go after-"

Severus looked at her in anger. "What were you doing there?!" He shook his head and spared a glance at Weasley and Granger. "Go back to the castle."

"But she was just-" Granger tried to explain.

"Now."

With another glance at Lisa and between themselves, the two didn't need to be told again.

"I asked you a question."

They stared at each other and Lisa's gaze dropped. "It really wasn't as dark outside when I came out- I saw you running towards the willow tree and you looked really panicked and scared. I couldn't help but go after you."

Severus paused, perhaps thinking that it was a nicer reason to be at that place. She didn't know she wasn't supposed to be there until after she was there.

Lisa wanted to ask him more, but he started towards the castle and made her go to the hospital wing with Weasley and Granger in case she had any injuries.

When they got there, Madam Pomfrey insisted they stay the night so they wouldn't get in trouble for being out and about at that hour.

Lisa couldn't go to sleep until after Harry was put in there, but she didn't want to disturb the other patients so she slept knowing he was at least safe in there.

The two of them woke up around the same time in the morning, and Weasley was still snoring. Hermione was already up, and almost in tears, and pointed at the Minister, who had apparently talked with her father.

Lisa realized her father still had no idea that Black was innocent, and now he was going to get the dementor's kiss.

Dumbledore showed up and dismissed Madam Pomfrey. Then, he gave obscure instructions to Hermione.

She looked up at Harry and Lisa and revealed how she had been using a time turner this whole time to do Muggle Studies along with all her other classes. Lisa hadn't even noticed her sudden appearances.

"Lisa, you don't mind staying with Ron?" Granger asked.

"I absolutely do mind," Lisa said, throwing Ron a slightly disgusted look. "I wanna come too."

Harry agreed with her and Granger allowed it.

~

Time-travelling was trippy for Lisa, but she helped Buckbeak escape- apparently Dumbledore implied they should save him as well as Black.