Year 4 | 24 | Dark Start

This year, Severus wanted to take Lisa to France, but last minute he asked Daphne's parents to take her instead.

Lisa loved spending time with her father, but this year she didn't really mind. With them both being at home, there was unnecessary tension and she knew it was about the events just a month ago. And his hate for Harry was growing, and to her there was no reason.

Lisa bought a souvenir for the boy- just a small French coin that was considered lucky to the owner of the shop. She knew from the little he spoke about his home that he didn't have any space for something big.

She was going to save it for school to give it to him (his aunt and uncle always looked through the mail), but then he announced that he was going with Weasley to the World Cup, and Lisa had already planned on going with Draco, Daphne, and Blaise. She brought it just in case they happened to bump into each other.

Lisa did want her father to go this time, but he apologized and said he wouldn't be able to make it.

On the day of the game, Lisa Floo'd in to the Malfoys as they were all going to meet at their manor and then Apparate. The students had already Apparated with their parents on some occasions, so they were used to it. Mostly.

They still felt a teeny bit sick after arriving at the grounds, where the house elves all worked together to set up their "tent." It was more of a condo when they stepped inside, but even the outside managed to look elegant.

Lisa and Daphne shared a room and unpacked just the pajamas for that night, and the clothes for tomorrow. They were told to pack at least three days worth of clothes in case the game was going to be long. Of course, they could Floo back home super quickly and grab some more if needed.

They ate a fancy house-elf-made meal together in the dining room hours before the game would start.

Draco's father was engaging in conversation with Mr. and Mrs. Zabini, the former having never met Malfoy as he was the newest Zabini husband. Of course, Mrs. Greengrass and Mrs. Malfoy were talking about how pretty Lisa and Daphne were getting.

And they were right. It seemed they had both gained a little extra height which made room for more curves. Lisa's cheeks were losing fat and her hair had grown to be dark and long. She thanked Merlin every day that she had her mother's facial features- long lashes, full lips, and a strong jawline.

She had her hair in half up half down style and wanted to wear a jersey, but Daphne's mom wanted her to wear something a little more elegant to match her daughter.

They ended up wearing long-sleeve dresses and black heels. For the first time in her life, Lisa allowed her nails to grow out so her friend could do them over the summer and they looked stunning.

Walking all the way to the Top Box and following the Malfoys, Greengrasses, and Mrs. Zabini, who chose to leave her new husband to find a lower class seat, Lisa realizes there are several seats already taken. It was the Weasley's.

"Ugh, poverty meets pity," Draco scowled.

"Now, now, Draco," Lucius scolds. "Don't forget they had to leave some children at home." He looks next to him at Lisa, and smirks. "When our friends were invited, we had to swipe some tickets somewhere. Weasley may have gotten them for free- but that doesn't guarantee permanent possession. Of course, by the Ministry's approval."

Lisa could tell the Weasley's were well aware of their seats being given away. Most of them were glaring at each and everyone who sat- even Lisa herself and Daphne, who were completely innocent. The only ones not glaring were the twins (who were distracting themselves with exploding candies much to the Minister's disfavor as one could see him side-eyeing them), the mother (she was nudging her husband and whispering something), and Harry, who Lisa finally found.