3 | 21 | Wolfsbane User

It was a big day for Lisa, Draco, and all of the Quidditch players in Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

There was a match and things were going to get nasty according to Marcus Flint. Lisa was excited about being able to beat on the other team- last year one of the Ravenclaw beaters hit Adrian Pucey pretty hard and never received a penalty for it.

She and her fellow Quidditch players were eating pure protein for the upcoming game. Ravenclaws were eyeing them snobbishly while Slytherins just smirked. They knew they had this game.

"Keep staring, nerds," Graham Montague jeered when they wouldn't look away. "Just because you read about the sport doesn't mean you know how to play it."

Lisa laughed as they looked offended. The only girl on the team, Cho Chang, yelled out, "And just because your players are heavy doesn't mean they can beat us."

Lisa narrowed her eyes. She and Daphne already didn't like her because they caught her and her friends taunting a first year Slytherin girl.

Daphne scowled at her. "The only thing heavy and unbeatable are your eye-bags."

"What, d'you lose sleep thinking of how bloody this match is gonna get?" Lisa asked innocently.

Change's face paled a little as she looked for support from her teammates. "It's not- it's against the rules to purposely hit other players!" She stammered.

"I never said anything like that," Lisa fake-gasped. "Are you threatening us? Saying you're going to break rules just to hurt us?!"

The Slytherin team roared with laughter and Chang turned bright red with anger and flipped her hair.

Marcus whistled. "I'm impressed, Snape. Do us a favor and push her off her broom."

The Snape he wasn't referring to appeared and snarled, "If you're going to use those 'tactics,' perhaps not discuss them so loudly, Flint."

Marcus jumped in his seat and hit his knee as the teacher crossed his arms. "Professor, you want me to lose a limb?"

"As long as it's not your blocking arm."

Marcus shook his head and turned to Lisa. "Now I know where you get those off-putting comebacks."

Lisa and Daphne shared a smirk, knowing this game was going to be fun.

~
"Snape has scored yet again another point for Slytherin!"

The anxious crowd was growing restless as the two Houses scrambled to score against each other. Slytherin was in the lead by 20 points, and Ravenclaw was starting to get frantic.

Lisa seemed to have the most luck on her side as she passed the ball perfectly through the hoops and kept it away from their rivals. When the Ravenclaws started to loosen up their morals, Marcus Flint began to bark out orders.

Lisa was one of the fastest on the team so she was to fly out from under or above players and kick the Quaffle from their hands while the bigger players planked Ravenclaw Chasers.

Lisa dived straight into and out of Roger Davies arms, taking the Quaffle with her and passing it to Marcus, who flung it straight past an unsuspecting Grant Page.

Two bludgers were sent to Lisa and as she looked at them, she saw Harry in the stands, looking up at her with a worried expression. She smiled and showed him how easily she could dodge them.