1 | 6 | These Brawls Make Me Sick

February 22- Quidditch Match

Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff

"Who are we rooting for, Draco?" Daphne asked, looking at her red paint with disgust.

Draco lifted his chin in contempt. "Neither. We root for Slytherin. No one else."

"Who do you wish would win, though?" Lisa asked.

"I hope everyone falls on their head during the match," Blaise sneered, to which Lisa and Daphne agreed with. Pansy entered the common room, "subtly" wrinkling her nose at Daphne.

"Good morning, Draco," she cooed. "I'm sure Slytherin's going to win today!"

The other four burst out in laughter. Pansy recoiled. "What?"

"You pig," Tracey Davis snickered from the side, something that none of them wanted to say first.

"Pansy, dear," Daphne said, wiping away a tear from her giggles. "Slytherin isn't even playing today! It's Gryffindor and Hufflepuff."

Pansy flushed angrily. "Okay, fine, I didn't know." The group calmed down, but oh it felt good to laugh at Pansy's expense.

"Why are we even watching the match then?" She grumbled. "They don't deserve our presence."

"To see how Gryffindor plays," Draco answered, all jokes aside. "Also, Snape's refereeing. I personally can't wait to see him foul those loathsome Gryffindors."

"If you don't want to watch then don't come with us," Blaise said nonchalantly. "I'm sure these lovely ladies can keep us company." He winked at Lisa, who looked away with a blush creeping on her cheeks.

Pansy groaned. "I'll go get dressed."

~ * ~ *
"Get out of my way, swot," Pansy hissed to Granger as she and the female Slytherins passed, including Lisa.

Unfortunately for Pansy, Weasley seemed to dislike the rude manner in which she spoke to Granger. He snarled, "Shove off."

Lisa, who didn't exactly like Pansy nor Weasley, decided to watch without any of her input. Daphne chose not to interfere either.

"Ooooh," Pansy scoffed, flashing them a smirk. "You think you're so tough? You won't be when Snape takes away all of Gryffindor's points."

"Not that he needs to," Bulstrode spoke up, starting to back Pansy up. Lisa and Daphne shared one look and stepped back. This wasn't their fight.

"You must still be sore from Slytherin's loss," Granger said, lifting her chin up. Lisa remembered how she walked up to the Sorting Hat when they first "met." Granger had seemed so confident.

Daphne scowled at this, at how an unworthy Muggle-born would talk to them like this. Still, Lisa had to remind herself that Granger is speaking to Pansy and her gang.