1 | 7 | End of the Year Shenanigans

March-MayThe added Potions homework due to Snape's fury over the Slytherin loss with the upcoming exams were not comforting for Lisa, nor any other student

March-May
The added Potions homework due to Snape's fury over the Slytherin loss with the upcoming exams were not comforting for Lisa, nor any other student.

Luckily for her, she was an exceptional student who worked and studied hard. Regardless, she wasn't left out when every teacher assigned more and more assignments with each passing week. You'd think they'd want their students spending their time studying, not scrambling to finish their current work.

To Lisa, the exams weren't that big of a deal that everyone made them out to be. She just wanted to get them over with so she and her friends could relax before the year ended.

She overheard Granger and her friends talk about the exams, specifically Weasley complaining in the Great Hall.

Lisa, grabbing a bite to eat with Daphne while the rest of the Slytherin gang were in the courtyard studying, felt like having a bit of fun with the Gryffindors... but her father would never approve.

Nah, he was so old, he wouldn't understand anyway.

"Weasel!" She exclaimed, feeling the need to brighten up the dreary day. "I heard you were having trouble studying for the exams."

Daphne slapped a hand over her mouth at Weasley's reaction. He just stared in shock. Lisa chuckled. "Don't look at me like I'm some sort of goddess. I haven't even offered to help."

"He doesn't need your help anyway," Granger cut in.

Lisa smirked, twirling a piece of dark hair around her finger. "Oh, Granger, I'm well aware you're already doing his work for him."

The muggle-born flushed instantly, and Daphne rolled her eyes. "Come on, Lisa, why are you even bothering?"

"I think I want to sit with the Gryffindors for breakfast," Lisa replied. Before anyone could protest, she sat beside the Weasley twins and winked. "Pass the gravy, will you?"

"What are you doing?" asked Harry and Daphne at the same time.

"Oh, love, don't be so irritated," Lisa said to Granger, ignoring their queries. "You know I didn't mean it."

"We don't want you here," Weasley muttered with a glare.

Daphne scrunched up her nose. "Lisa, give me the word and I'll owl my parents to-"

"Just for talking back to me?" Lisa grumbled. "You don't have to do that. But you're right, we should get back to studying."

Harry gazed at her while she stood up, chomping on one last biscuit. George, the red headed twin next to her, sighed. "Everyone always scares off the fun-loving children. She's the only chirpy one we have today, looks like."

"No one scares me off," Lisa replied with a tut. She placed her half eaten biscuit in the third year's hand. "Seriously, the exams are coming up. I just thought maybe everyone should stop worrying about the exams and worry about me!"