3 | 22 | More Like Thwomping Willow

As soon as Lisa had time to talk to Daphne the next day, Daphne interrupted her with her own interpretation of what happened at the game.

"I wanted to leave the game as soon as you were taken out," she exclaimed, gripping Lisa's better arm. "Theo and Blaise convinced me to stay. They said you wouldn't have wanted me to miss it."

"And they were right."

"Well, anyway," she continued. "It was a disaster. And I don't know anything about that sport but Chang was a disaster!"

She told Lisa about how Chang accidentally flew right over Draco, and the Snitch basically went right into her hands when she tried to shield herself from the same Bludger. She didn't even realize she was holding it.

"That's not what Harry was saying," Lisa scowled. Why did Harry make her seem so put together when she clearly only likes Quidditch for attention.

Daphne gave her a strange look, but before she could ask, they passed Chang and her friend. "Oh, Marietta, I feel so much safer now. That mean Beater deserved the detention he got."

Lisa and Daphne turned around as they said this. Detention?! He got a detention for hitting her with the Bludger when she caught the Snitch, but Davies is walking free. What is this bias?

Lisa watched Chang pass Harry and wave. He stopped in his tracks just to say hello back while Weasley was next to him trying to get him to class. Daphne scoffed, but Lisa didn't feel like letting it go.

She cast a silent tripping hex towards Chang as she walked away and fell on her face, earning bursts of laughter from other students.

Harry didn't see Lisa until she walked past with her head held high and an angry expression on her face.

~

Although jealousy seemed to run through the Snape bloodline, Lisa knew it wasn't proper to want something of a person who doesn't own much.

Besides, it can't be envy if neither of them want what she was referring to.

She decided to dismiss her bad feelings towards Harry having clear affection for the stupid Ravenclaw. She wasn't even interested in him anyway, Lisa heard this from Daphne as she heard from Marietta.

Lisa was lucky to have someone like Daphne, who found out about everything and anything. She wanted to tell her about Lupin, but she didn't feel right about it.

She did have the desire to tell Harry, since she knew he was so close to the professor. She caught them speaking several times after class. She would follow through if she wasn't a little upset with him.

She knew she didn't have a real reason to be mad, but it's not her fault he lied about some idiot.

After he tried to approach her one day, she simply said, "Oh, hi, Potter" in an unimpressed tone and carried on. He was brave to go to her when she surrounded by her friends. Not one of them really liked him, but since they knew Lisa and him were friends, they didn't bully him as much as they preferred. Especially Malfoy.

He was excited when he realized Lisa was unhappy with the boy, so he put himself between them and smirked. "Can we help you, Potter?"

"No," Harry responded, expression turning sour as he looked from Lisa to Draco.

"If you're looking for something to kiss on, try the dementors," Draco snickered. "Everyone knows they wouldn't mind."

"Sod off, Malfoy."

He took one last look at Lisa, who was not paying anymore attention, and walked off.

~

Lisa was practicing Transfiguration homework in the library a day after when she could feel another presence near her. She scowled.