Chapter 4

A/N

Hey birdiess, It's Alison here and imma write this chappie. Alex cant write this chapter, she's grownded. Poor Alex :'(. And ya we reached 12

reads! and 4 votes! Thats a really big thing for me and Alex. So ya keep on voting. On to the goood stuff.... I sound like im doing weed. Which im not...

- Alison & Alison

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4:

Scarlette P.O.V

Kay, this kid actually thinks that im going to accept his friend request?...faggot.

I pressed the X button and groaned. I closed my phone and walked towards the kitchen to were my noodles were boiling.

"DONE!" I screamed but then noticed no one was home so I was talking to myself.

I took the noodles off the stove and drained out the water. Ya I like my noodles plain.

______________________________ Later...

There I was sitting down bored out of my mind when I heard the key hole turning. Which meant Valerie was home! YAY!

The door soon opening to reveal an stern looking Valerie.

"VOLDERMORT!" I screamed running to her like a little kid.

"I missed you!"I hugged her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She blanky stared at me.

"SCARLETTE ELIZABETH CALDER!" She started using my full name which She only used when she was mad. "I WAS WALKING TO YOUR LOCKER WHEN SOME KID TOLD ME YOU GOT SUSPENDED!"

"Oop's Mom sorry" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I started to explain the whole story.

"Ay yayah" She said giving her head a massage as she plopped herself down on the couch, but soon stopped and pulled out her phone.

"Anywaysss, you hungry?"I said changing the subject. "When am I not?" She answered. Great shes not mad!

Then an idea clicked into my head. This will be fun...

"Voldemort?" I asked using the pouting face that she always falls for.

"Yes Elizabeth?" She answered.

"Wanna go shopping"I said. "Pwezz, Pwetty Pwease?" I said pouting.

She gave me a stare, and before I knew it we were having a staredown. She tapped her foot still staring at me.

"YEAHH BUDDY!" She suddenly said.

"Lemme grab my purse" I said before we burst into laughter. "Purse? Not in a million years!"

We walked towards the door and slipped on my black Van's. I love my Van's. I have like a collection of them. White, black, blue, pink, purple, green, yellow, galaxy style, you name it.

I locked the door and handed Valerie our car keys.

"Your driving" I simply stated. She simply nodded and walked towards the car.

We hopped in the car and drove off. I turned on the radio only to hear the best dong in the world. Simply the best. Heart attack by Demi Lovato. Valerie and I immediatly start to sing-shout the lyrics.

"YOU MAKE ME GLOWW,

BUT I COVER UP, WONT LET IT SHOWWW!" I sing/shout.

"SO IM PUTTIN' MY DEFENCES UP CAUSE I DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE!"She continues.