Chapter 18

A/N

Hey guys, its Alison! Alex is beside me and this bitch is such a fatass she ate a whole pizza by herself, and didnt leave any for me. jks we ate it together (she forced me to say that). OMG GUYS im sooo sorry we didnt update, we have been sooo busy with family stuff and school in general. Sorry for the active readers that had to wait! Anyways onto the chappieeeeee.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarletts POV

"OH MY GOD, YOU SHIT STAIN SCAR. SCARLETT ASSHOLE ITS YA BURDAYY SO SHAKE DEM TITTIES TO DA WORLD CAUSE YOU WERE BORN 18 FUCKING YEARS AGO TODAY, AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BITCH". I heard Valerie shouting from downstairs while Taylor shamelessly made chicken noises in the background.

I groggily got out of bed. My friends are the fucking weirdest shits to ever walk this earth. But I love them to death. I walked down the stairs, only to find Valerie and Taylor waiting for me with a....potato?

"Why the fuck is there a potato with a candle in it?" I asked confused.

"Umm well i kinda had a craving and ate all the cupcakes we bought... sorry Scar, its the baby not me" she said sucking air through her teeth. So Taylor has been clearing the fridge, since shes almost in her second trimester. I still smiled.

" Its okay" I laughed. I looked at my phone. Oh crap its three. I woke up so early today.

" OH! taylor it three o'clock. Gee golly." Valerie said in fake astonishment. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the fuck? is she okay?

" OH! is it? already?!?" Taylor faked back. What the heck is going on?

" Shit! i have so much errands to run today! i cant pick Josh up." Valerie replied. Josh? I havent heard from him in months!

" Neither can i! i have a p-pregnancy program...? " Taylor replied un-sure.

" Scar can you pick him up please?" Val begged.

" Uh yeah sure i guess.For what though?" I asked.

" Oh, he just needs to get something, and the cheapo he is finds his way into the discounts in our neighbourhood" Taylor answered with a Dont-You-Worry-Sunshine smile. I shook my head, and went upstairs to get changed. I literally cant remember why i agreed to live with these two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been driving for an hour now. I had just pulled into his driveway, because Josh lived an hour away from us. That bitch ass mofo lives so far and that why we barley even see him anymore.

I honked the horn, and immediately josh sprinted out the front door. He hopped in the passenger seat,

"OH EM GEE Joshie where the fuck have you been??" I asked hugging him.

"I dont even know, ever since i moved away i guess we just lost contact" He said getting squished between my arms.

"How have you been?" I said smiling

"Good ive been living with my new boyfriend Mark, hows everything with you guys and Taylor, how is she with the baby?" He said getting into a moe serious tone.

I wanted to say 'OH MY FUCKING GOD, I NEED TO MEET THIS FUCKING MARK GUY' but instead i said "Shes acts like shes okay, but i can tell shes not handling Tyler leaving her pregnant very well".

"That sun of a bitch".

"I know...but lets get going-anyways where the fuck are we going?" I said actually not knowing why Val and Tay sent me here.