Chapter 10

A/N heyy birdys its alex sorry i couldnt finish the chapter alison had to i was really busy but i might finish this chapter or something idk. OMG ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO TORONTO NEXT WEEK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay im alright ..

NOPE IM NOT!!!!

anyways on with the chappie LOVE YA GUYS and omg all the reads we have......im like having a brain fart!!

P.s this is ali's chappie buh i started it cause im fucking awesome okay bye:*

-Alex xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Scarlettes POV 

I woke up, with the worlds worst headache ever. UGH i hate hangovers. Surprisingly i forgot everything that happened after my first drink. I turned my head to Valerie's bed, my eyes were still half open. She was in her dress and had makeup smeared all over her face. What the fuck did we do last night? My eyes widened. Slowly i looked to the other side of the bed to see nothing. I let go a breathe of relief. Okay no guy. I slowly got up and made my way upto the bathroom, trying not to wake Valerie up. I walked in turning the water on in the shower. Im honestly to lazy to even shower, but i had to i smell like crap. 

I took my clothes off and walked groggily into the shower. I closed the glass door behind me. Closing my eyes i rubbed my scalp soothing my headache a bit. I stood there for about 5 minutes before getting the little hotel shampoo bottles and rinsing my hair out. I roughly soaped my body before rinsing off.

I stepped out of the shower as steam consumed the bathroom. I reached for a towel and wiped my face. I wrapped the towel high against my chest while walking out of the steamy washroom. I looked into my suitcase, searching for something to wear. I first, slipped on my under garments. I decided on my ombre high wasted shorts, my 'infinity love' muscle tank, and some red toms. I added on my infinity mid ring, and made my way back into the washroom. I combed through my hair slightly catching the tangles along the way.

I moussed my hair, and let it naturally fall down my back. I applied some mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, and some blush, and headed back into the room.

I watched as Valerie stirred in her sleep. I poked her slightly. She slightly opened her eyes, as she yawned. She groaned as I pulled her out of her sleeping position.

"What happened?" She said groggily. "I don't remember either" I said pulling her into the bathroom.

"Now go wash up, and we'll head down to breakfast". I said, and she replied with a nod. I jumped onto my bed as soon as I heard the water rushing. I opened up my phone, which was still in its charging position. I unlocked it, and browsed through my Instagram. Nothing interesting. I took a full body mirror picture, and posted it with the caption "Loving the Bahamas". 

I was waiting for Valerie when there was a knock at the door. I quickly walked to the door, wondering who it could be. I answered the door only to notice it was Caleb. "Hey!" I said. "Hey!" He said back.

"Come in Caleb!" I said gesturing my hand towards the inside of our hotel room. He stepped inside looking around. "WOW. You two sure are messy!" He said. "I was just going to ask if you guys would like to join me for breakfast?" He said. "Um Valerie's still in the shower so, why don't we just meet you there!" I said. "Sure". he said walking out of the room. "See you there then" He said on his way out. Things were slightly awkward, because I had walked in on Caleb and Val making out in the bathroom last night. That is seriously the only thing I remember from last night.