Chapter 5

A/n hey birdies!kso i added the chappie but Alison deleted it -.- so now i have to write it ALL over again

ERMAHGERD thanks for alll the reads:D yu guys are awesome. Thank you guys so so so so much ! Much love

- Alex

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Scarlettes POV

What? We belong together? Are you dumb? What? Now you're referencing Taylor Swift?

"Uhm no we dont, WTF are you saying?" i said matter of factly.

" whatever, I have to go do some....buisness now, bye sweetheart". He said and winked at me.

He smirked at me and grabbed some random sluts hand and dragged her towards the bathroom. She bit her lip and followed him.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the back of the restaurant.

After spending 30 minutes cleaning the kitchen i punched out with my employee card.

" Bye steph!" I said to one of my friends. She smiled in return.

I walked towards the front door. almost passing the washrooms, when i heard some sounds coming from there.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. ' i thought every one left' i thought to myself.

I swung open the womans washroom door and found Riley sticking his tongue down the sluts throat. Her shirt was off and her hand was up his shirt. I started to fake gagg.

"Oh!...oh its you" the slut exclaimed looking at me.

" yeah! Its me honey...WTF are you doing?! Get a room." I said back harshly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked rolling her eyes at me. Slut.

" Oh you know...Hunting Voldemort " I said sarcastically.

" I thought the store was closing" Riley stated out of the ordinary.

" It was, I was about to leave... That is until i heard you two jumping each others bones." I said. Riley raised his eyebrows when i said that expression.

" What? Never heard that?" I asked

"No..." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned around leaving the store.

"Now....get the FUCK out of this store".Then i gave them the finger and i was gone.

--------------------------------

When I arrived home, I found Val in an unusal position. Her foot was on her head and her hand was trying to reach from behind her to scratch her back. What. the. Fucking. Snickerdoodles. (A/N Me and Ali have an inside joke about snickerdoodles so ya.... :P)

"What in the name of bagels are you doing?" I asked locking the door and taking my Combats and TNA jacket off. Bagels. Hehe. What a smart ass i am.

I threw the keys on the coffee table beside one of our sofas and jumped on a couch opposite to Val.

" Im shitting" she said sarcastically.

"Well dont forget to wash your hands" i said back sarcastically.

She looked at me then slowly looked down toward my feet. My gaze slowly following hers, i found a chocolate bar on the floor unopened.

I slowly grabbed it and opened it up. What the fuck is this doing here, i asked myself. I ate like half the chocolate bar then stood up and walked towards her. She looked at me her hands and feet still tangled. I was waving the chocolate bar under her nose until i felt something sharp sink into my flesh.

I dropped the chocolate bar on the couch next to Val.

"OW! what the fuck?!?!" I screamed. I looked back down seeing blood roll down my wrist toward the floor next to my ankle socks. I dropped on the floor.

"AHH! MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!" i screamed.

I then noticed what had happend. Valerie had bit me. Yup she BIT me.

i ran to the kitchen and put a bandaid on the bloody area. I ran back and sat right ontop of her. She tried to wiggle out but it was no use.

"Valerie! Why the FUCK did you just fucking bite me?" I screamed.

"Oops" she said covering her mouth. "Now get the fuck off of me!" Then a loud burp escaped her lips.

"Valerie ewww-" I said. "What... You made..." I sniffed her burp that was STILL in the air "COOKIES!"

I jumped up like a hyena and ran to the fridge and pulled out what closest looked like cookies.

I opened the container and took a bite out of one.

"Mmmmmm" I said. "These are soooo good!" It sounded more like a muffle.

"Well their good.... but their MINE!" She screamed and wrestled me to the floor.

She tied me down by the arms and looked me into the eye.

"Your one bad bitch". She said "Stealin my cookies!" She screamed.

"Hell ya I am!" I screamed back in return pushing her off me.

This was going to be one long night.

---------------------------------------------A/N

Heyyyy! So ya hoped you liked the chappiee. Alison helped me with this chappie so ya.

kaay weellll bye birdies :*

-Alex