Chapter 15

A/n: HEEEEYYY BIRDIES ITS ALEXXXX okay so 1100 reads? WTF DUDE AHHHHHH!!! thanks so fkn muchhh

okay so here chapter 15 :D enjoyyy

- Alexo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:

Scarlett's POV

Recap:

I flung open the door and walked inside, to find Taylor and Valerie on the couch. Taylor was in tears and Valerie was comforting her.

"What happened?" I said dropping my bag and rushing to Taylor's side. She could barley speak, but she managed to whimper out some words.

"M-My parents kicked me out" She croaked. "What? Why?!". I said questioning her. Valerie looked at me speechless.

"I made a mistake..." Taylor said wiping away her tears. "What happened Taylor, your going to kill me!".

"I'm..." She trailed off. "Im Pregnant".

" You're what?" I asked confused. This is probably one of their jokes. Wow they got me there. I started laughing and closed the door behind me. Valerie looked at me confused.

" Why are you laughing?" Taylor said sniffling. Is she not joking?

" Your joking right?" I said starting to panic. She shook her head and started crying again. I grabbed her shoulders and brought her in for a hug. Oh gosh, i feel so bad for her. Stupid condoms. Or did she even use one...

" Are you sure? I mean like did you take a test or anything like that?" I asked sitting down. She was a partier and all but never in a million years did i think Taylor would be pregnant. It feels weird because i would expect us all eating dinner with our husbands breaking out the new when we were married. Not when we were still in high school.

She nodded blowing her nose with a tissue. "I took two of them, just to be sure". Valerie got up from her seat and walked into the kitchen walking back with a glass of water and more tissues. Taylor took the water a gulped it down.

" It okay babe we got you. Were here for you. You can stay here. We'll help you take care of your baby." I smiled at her.

"Do you know who the father is?" Valerie spoke so softly thinking that she might break her to pieces if she spoke louder.

" Yeah its Tyler, my boyfriend we have been dating on and off for like three years now." She said sniffling again. "We just got back together then this happened". she said pointing to her stomach.

"So, how are you going to tell him?". Valerie said. "I dont know, i just dont want to think about this right now". Taylor said sniffling again.

" How 'bout we watch a movie to cheer you up?" I said smiling at her. She nodded. Valerie got up and walked away for a minute. I got up and picked out a movie. What To Expect When Your Expecting. At least she would cheer up. Hopefully...

I pressed play and put the volume up. Valerie came back with popcorn and a big blankie. Yes i still call a blanket blankie.

-----------------------------------------------------------Towards the middle of the movie-------------------------

It was the scene where Rosie had a miscarriage. I looked at Valerie with a worried look.

" What?" Taylor said looking at the T.V on the verge of tears. Valerie fake slashed her throat furiously, 'as if to say turn it off! '. I got up and quickly jumped to the DVD player and turned off the movie.