Chapter 17

'''''''''''hey guys i am so so so so so sorry! i couldnt update the next chapter cause i had been so busy with school and my final assignments and studying for exams

BUT I AM HERE NOW and im gonna update!!!! yay

okay so we have like 10 comments so far and like 4 of them is us lmao, its nothing bad or anything but we would really appreciate your feedback and everything so ppleeeease comment.

damn i sound so desperate

ENJOY :*

-alexox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Scarlettes POV

Why do i feel like I'm upside down? I peeled my eyes open. Literally, my make up is sticking to my eyes...

All of a sudden the room was spinning. I pressed my palms to my eyes and stayed like this for a few seconds trying to calm my spinning head.

ring

ring

ring

"AGH WILL SOMEONE SHUT THAT DOG UP!!" I yelled still on, what i presume, the floor. Valerie walked in and kicked my leg.

"Its your phone dumbass"She said shaking her head at me. Oh yeah we dont have a dog...

I grabbed my phone and looked at my missed calls.

missed call No Caller ID (3)

" Who the fuck..." I mumbled thinking. Sitting up i scratched my head and pondered.

" Someone called me thrice. They don't have caller ID" I said to Voldemort. She shrugged her shoulder sucking on a Mr. Jumbo's blue freeze. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

" Its nine am. One why are you awake at this un-holy hour? two is that really healthy Val? and three how was your date?" I wiggled my eyebrows while saying the last part. She smiled and jumped up flicking me in the face with her freeze. I dragged my hand slowly down my face with an annoyed look.

"thanks" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and pointed upstairs.

"Go upstairs and take a shower. You look like the shit uncle Benny would take after taco Tuesday"

" Wow descriptive much?" Needless, i stood up and cracked my back and rolled my stiff shoulders. I must have fell asleep on the couch, and rolled off in the middle of the night, after my date with Ethan. I smiled thinking of the old diner he took me to and how nice and funny he was.

After my great shower I shoved on some sweatpants that got tighter as it got lower and a white tank top. I Shook my wet hair like a dog and then wrapped it in a towel.

" VALERIE YOU FART" Taylor yelled from where ever the hell she was in the house. I ran downstairs. Ohhh drama! i love this shit...

" Whaa..." Valerie mumbled looking up at a furious Taylor.

" You-you-....wait what did you do?" She asked confused. Wow really Tay? i swear sometimes im concerned she has fish brain.

" WELL WHATEVER YOU DID I'M MAD ABOUT IT!!!" She raised her voice. Valerie stared at her like she was an annoying mom from the couch she was sitting on. Well Taylor is a soon to be mother and she probably will be an annoying yet great mother. Valerie shook her head and giggled softly at the furious pregnant lady in front of her. Taylor thrust her small bump in Valerie's face and said " Smell my belly. Smell it. Go ahead i dare ya" Valeries eyes grew wide as she stared at the insane woman. She shook her head violently scared of what Taylor's belly would smell like.