Chapter 11

A/N:  

Hey Birdies! Its Alex, im about to update chapter 11. OMG WE HAVE 630 READS!!! thank you guys so much!!!! 

Okay so read on 

- Alexo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: 

Scarlettes POV

Oh my god. You have to be shitting me. Right when i noticed i was staring at him, I stepped aside and slapped a fake smile on. 

" Hey Caleb " I said smiling. Damn, what do i say to him?

" Nice to see you Riley" I said. He looked at me and smiled. I let them in. Caleb automatically walked in looking for the Birthday Girl. Riley looked at me strangely. 

" Something wrong?" I said smiling at him.

" No nothings wrong" He smirked and walked to the back of the house. My smile fell and i instantly glared at his back. Faggot. I honestly felt like jumping on his retrieving back and killing him right then and there. But i held myself back. I walked around the house to see if everything was still in place. 

                                                                                 { 2 hours later } 

" WOOHOOO!" I yelled on the top of my lungs in this random guys ear. He turned around and stared at me as if to say ' you good?'. I walked away laughing my ass of like a maniac. I looked around  for Voldemort. 

" YOO!! NO NOSED BITCH WHERE YOU AT?!?" I yelled into a cupboard. When i didnt see her in the cupboard i turned around coming face to chest with someones chest.

" Woah dude wheres your face?" I slurred quishing my face into their chest. Luckily they were a guy since they had no boobs. They backed away, making me topple over towards him. He catched me with one swift move. I looked up at his eyes, Just staring into them. He looked back into my blue eyes. Right when we were both leaning in someone spoke up.

" Scar? Are you okay?" Val asked.

" Are you okay?" I said drunkly to Valerie. Omg it just sunk in that i was about to kiss Riley. He smirked and walked away. She looked at Riley walking away and turned to me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a beer bottle that was already half empty. I took a swig and threw it at some guy. I opened the three box's of cupcakes and placed them on to a plate taking one and opening a box of candles. I stuck one in the middle and lit it up. Walking towards Val who was in the balcony outside alone. Perfect timing. I went out side. Placing the cupcake in front of her.

" Happy birthday babe" I said smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled.

" Aw Scar. Thanks" She said hugging me.

 " Make a wish" I said. She closed her eyes and blew the candle a couple of seconds later. I took a bit of the icing and smudged it on her cheek. She laughed and took a big bite out of the cupcake. I heard the door slide open and Caleb walked in and asked her to dance. She nodded and walked in with him. I looked outside and thought of my future. I cant imagine the person im going to grow old with is out there. I wonder what hes doing? What if no one ever loves me? I started whimpering and soon enough i started to cry. A few seconds later i realized i was drunk and started to laugh hyterically to the point where no noise was coming out and i was clapping my hands together like a walrus. I shook mu head and walked back inside the house.

" OHHH! THIS IS MY JAM" I yelled and walked towards where the music was coming from. Some random dude came from behind me and grabbed my hips. Soon enough we were grinding. I probably will never remember this guy tomorrow. I turned around to see the guy wearing a horse mask. What the fuck? I turned back around to walk away only to see Riley shooting daggers at the guy behind me. Whats his deal? He turned and walked upstairs into a random room which happened to be mine. Great! I walked behind him and up to my room. The lights were off. The street lights were shining into my room from my windows. 

He was sitting on the edge of my bed. I walked towards him and sat down next to him. 

" What are you doing in my room?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged looking back down at his hands. I threw myself back onto my back letting out a breathe. He followed my actions landing next to me. 

We stared at eachother. I caught myself staring at his lips and back up to his eyes. 

" I know you want to kiss me" He whispered. My heart skipped a beat. I watched him as he climbed onto me and smashed his lips onto mine. 

And the thing is...

I didnt stop him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N:

YEAH MHM I WENT THERE

OMG DID YOU HEAR THE SNEAK PEAK OF THE BEST SONG EVER ( one direction) ITS SO OMG JUST DONT TOUCH ME.

OKAY

NO

OKAY

sorry this chapter was short. It was just a filler. 

Also sorry for the cliffhanger. ya Gotta wait two or three more days for ali to update chapter 12.

Can we 700 reads please? THANKS

UNTILL NEXT TIME 

>>>>>>COMMENT>>>>>>VOTE>>>>>>>>>READ>>>>>>>

And spread it to world including sloths. Dont ever disclude them ......thats just cruel.

-Alexo