Chapter 13

A/N: hey birdies! whats up other than the sky? psh nothing. nah jokes, shut up.

:) anyways so we hit 800 READS AHHHH!!! okay thanks guys really:D anyways love ya heres the chappie

P.S: special chapie! also a secret meeting at the end ;)

-Alexo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

Scarlettes POV

I started smirking and giving him the evil eye.

" Scarlette?" Val said poking me.

" Scarlette?" She said again still poking me slowly. I turned around and looked at her.

" VAL! stop questioning my motives!" I said with a weird voice. She shrugged and then grabbed my arm.

" Its okay honey, lets just go." She said as if i was a mentally unstable person. I looked at her weirdly and started walking slowly with val clinging to my arm still. When we reached the porch i turned back and smirked again at Riley. He looked at me and gave me questioning look. I just turned around and walked onto the porch lost in my thoughts.

" C'mon Scar! i have to pee!" Val urged.

" Me too!" I said. All of a sudden we both looked at each other and sprinted into the house looking for the bathroom.

"TAYLOR, HONEY, WE'RE HOME! NOW WHERES THE FUCKING BATHROOM?!?". I screamed searching around.

" HAH! found it!" Val said running into washroom, and closing the door behind her. Damn it! I waited outside for her. When i heard her start to pee i giggled.

" Val thats so attractive" I said sarcastically.

" Shush! i need to concentrate" She said. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

" on what? It's peeing, not rocket science." I said. I started dancing around like a hobo. I. NEED. TO. PEE!

30 annoying minutes later. ( spongebob narrater voice)

We were sitting on the fluffy blue carpet in Taylors room. We had snack surrounding us, just talking about random stuff.

" So hows your hot neighbour?" Val asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hot!" Taylor said giggling. Awkward turtle. Do I tell Val we kissed? Maybe after we get home.

" Whats his name?" Val asked eating some popcorn. Stupid girl that needs concentration while peeing. " I think Riley or Ryder?" Taylor said confused. Valerie looked at me and smirked. She turned her head and looked out the window that suprisingly right infront of Rileys bedroom window. Well then...

" What?.....OMG! Scarler are you dating him?" Taylor asked. I shook my head quickly with a disgusted face.

" EW! no he ug-lyyy!!" I said. Taylor raised her eyebrows at me.

" Scar? Are you lesbian? How do you call that ugly?" She said pointing at her window i looked out and saw Riley sitting on his bed texting or whatever hes doing on his phone. OMG! He can spy on us!

I quickly got up and closed the blinds. Valerie and Taylor just looked at me in confusion.

"What?" I said, looking at them. "He could be a perv...who knows!". They shook their heads and looked away. I sat back down next to them, grabbing a pretzel, from the bowl full of them.

{6 hours later}

Its now two in the morning and we were watching the notebook it was at the part where the two couples fell asleep together, and the nurses figured out that they had passed. It was honestly so emotional. But im Scarlette, I dont cry over movies. Pshh. I looked at Val and Tay. They were bawling. My eyes started to tear up, but I quickly wiped my tears away. Im really emotional but I don't like to cry infront of other people.