Chapter 8

A/N

Hey this is Alison! This is my chappie so ya... It's gonna be EXTRA long ;D !! ok enough of my talking...on to the chappie!

-Alisonxx

__________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V

Riley.........Its Riley Parker. Riley fucking Parker. Yep I'm definitely drunk. Its probably someone that looks like him. I should stop drinking i have to wake up at 6 tomorrow. Damn....Wait is that a dwarf?I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and started giggling.

" Uh? Scar? are you okay?" Taylor asked. 

"What? yeah of course." I said grinning like a maniac. She shook it off and walked towards the kitchen. I looked back at  the Riley look alike. Some girl was grinding on his rear end. Alrighty then. I felt like crying. Probably the alcohols affect. Then when I looked back at Riley, he was gone. "POOF!" I said aloud.

" I feel pregnant" Valerie said. I looked at her. Her hair was a mess her shoe in one hand and the other on her foot. She spilt something purple on her dress. I shook my head and passed her walking to a room upstairs. I think i left my clutch there. I heard some moaning in the room i was about to enter. God! what is this? alcohol or drugs? its like messing with me. Next thing you know I'm going to turn into "A" from Pretty Little Liars.

I Turned the door knob and walked into the dark room.

" Riley...." Some one breathed out infront of me. I gasped and knocked something over beside me. I heard a high pitched scream and a "WTF?" come from infront of me. I switched the lights on only to find Riley and some chick on the bed. She was naked but he was wearing his jeans. Damn those abs. Wait....what? Alcohol....stupid drinks. Making me think and feel retarded.

" Scarlette?" Riley asked squinting from the light. 

" OH!! EW! DUDE ! THEY INVENTED CLOTHES FOR A REASON! GOSH!" I yelled disgusted. i grabbed my clutch that was on the night stand and ran out. That was disgusting....EW!

" VALERIE WHERE ARE YOU?!? WE HAVE TO GO! VOLDEMO- What the fuck?" I asked seeing Val sprawled on the floor. She had a sandwich in her hand and beer. Is she dead? I grabbed a broom hidden next to the fridge and poked her with the end.

" Val?" I asked." You dead?" When she didn't answer i threw the broom at her and dragged her body towards the door. when we got to the kitchen door i picked her up bridal style. Hey! shes not heavy...BAM! 

" OOPS!" i said when i banged her head against the wall. BANG! 

" Damn, bro just wake me up no need to hit me twice." She said. Her blue eyes being revealed under her smokey eye lids. I dropped her on the floor and stepped over her body.

" C'mon we gots to go" I said squishing past the sweaty bodies. Gosh! people need deodorant. She got up and lazily took her other heel off throwing it at some random dude. 

" What he was groping me and i already lost my other pair" She said defensively. I shook my head and walked out to the fresh air. My hair flew back slightly at the wind. I took my keys out of my clutch and unlocked my car. I'm so lucky im not drunk. 

-AT HOME-

After i took a shower and changed into my pj's, i drank some milk. YES I NEED MY DAMN MILK! and cause it helps with the hangovers. Ok. 

I got upstairs and went to Vals room. She was lying in her undergarmets on the bed. Her towel on top of her. I took it off and put the blanket on her instead. I walked to my room and belly flopped on my bed and instantly fell asleep. Now we shall await for tomorrow's trip to the Bahamas, or actually 5 hours since its 1 am.