X*** - Love Making

WARNING: This chapter contains
- NSFW (for real this time)
- Really inappropriate words (xd)

----------NSFW STARTS HERE----------

[CatNap]

What was that?
Bobby just stormed into the room and did something. I only managed to glanced at her, smiling devilishly with a camera in her hands. I'm almost naked now, with just my underwear on.
My paws are on DogDay's boxers.. I gulped on excitement..

I could hear my heartbeat going crazy, the beats are uneven and unsteady
I was about to do the unspoken. Me and him are only 16, are we even allowed to do this.?
But I was so obsessed to even CARE anymore. He wants it, and so do I.
I've always wanted to see what this is like. I know getting raped isn't fun, but if you're doing it correctly and with the person you love, it's different.. right.?
His twitching bulge is making my mouth water, it's so arousing to see his cock throbbing inside his concealment. Mine was no different, my boxers were getting tight as my shaft tried to break free. My paws were pinning DogDay's down, so I can only use my tail to tease him through the boxers. 

(D-Day) "A-ahh..~ Kitty~"

DogDay would moan every time my tail caressed his bulge. It's so alluring to tease him like this. I let go one of his arms, then using that free paw to grip onto his bulge. Damn, he was big. It's throbbing and sticky already. DogDay won't stop squirming, his tail rumbling the bed. I can't help myself now.
My heart is going to jump right out of my chest any second.. any second now.
I bent over and pressed my wet nose against it. He squealed so lustfully as my I feel my tongue wrapping around the bulging shaft. Oh right, I didn't take his boxers off.
I slid them off very smoothly, his bright orange cock stood fully erect, already leaking precum.

(C-Nap) "That looks delicious..~ Doesn't it..~"
(D-Day) "Stop teasing me and get on with it already, kitty..~"

He asked for it.
I rested my chest on his legs, my lips right onto DogDay's tip. My tongue started to swirl around his musky shaft. His cock tasted salty and sweet.. with a little hint of sweet Vanilla. It's good.. too good..
I took it whole into my mouth as I choked, exploring every inch of it. I sucked on it greedily, milking him to his limit. I moaned as I slobbered everywhere, purring as my tail went crazy

(C-Nap) "Mhhhmm.. DogDay...~ You taste so good..~"
(D-Day) "Fuck..~ CatNap..~ Slow down..~ You're gonna make me cum~"
(C-Nap) "Really?~ Show me what you've got.. pup~"

That pup didn't let it slide. He sat up, grabbed my head with his warm paws and started fucking it! His hips started thrusting and his thighs were slapping against my cheeks. I moaned non-stop, sucking on his length.

(D-Day) "C-CatNap.!~"
(D-Day) "I-I'm gonna-"
(C-Nap) "!!~"

I felt the sticky goo shooting out of his shaft. It was one giant load. I nearly suffocated as I choked non-stop on his cum. It took me a whole ten seconds to gulp it all down.
I opened my mouth wide as I pulled away, his throbbing shaft wiggling right on my wet nose. I looked at DogDay lustfully, satisfied. The dog was panting very heavily, trembling under me.
He came hard, and I want more of his cum.

(D-Day) "Good kitty.. You've had your fun~ Now it's my turn to have fun~~"

I don't know what happened or where that adrenaline rush came from. He put his paws under my armpits. Picked me up and threw me onto the bed. And before I know it, he was already sitting on my belly, his hind legs locking with mine. His paws were on my chest instead, rubbing it in circular motions. I couldn't help but moan and purr under his seductive touch.
How did he get so bold so suddenly, nevertheless, that just made him even more hot and sexy~ I can see his abs and muscular frame clearly in this angle. I raised my paw to touch it, it's so firm and fluffy, his fur coat feels so good.
My cock is screaming for me to take my goddamn boxers off, I'm wet all over. DogDay looked at me with a smirk, his glowing pupils piercing mine