XV - Excitement

[SunnyDog]

Home
20:37
I turned the steering wheel into a house. The elephant told me that this was where they all lived. I'm quite impressed that this youngster made it this far away such a young age..
I unlocked the door and helped them inside. My son fell asleep with his kitty on his lap. I remember when me and Clipsey first met. We were just the same.. but, we are only intimate because we're best friends, not to the point that we're lovers.
I'm still taken back when Clipsey told me those things. It really is a scar that will never heal. We will meet after I deliver the kids to the house, I need to comfort him.
The other kids entered the Duplex, I stayed behind. I got to the back of the vehicle and woke up DogDay.. ruffling his head gently has always been my favorite method.
DogDay let out a soft yawn as he opened his adorable little eyes. I know he's sixteen now, but he's still my little precious.

(S-Dog) "Hey there, champ! Had a good nap?"
(D-Day) "uh- Dad.. you're still here.?"
(S-Dog) "Of course.. now let me help you to bed.."
(D-Day) "No thanks.. I can carry CatNap to our room.."
(S-Dog) "Ours, eh? You guys share a bed? That's cute"
(Day) "Seriously.. dad..?"
(S-Dog) "C'mon, let's get you and your kitten to bed.."

I helped DogDay carry CatNap to their room. It was upstairs, the first room on the left. It was neat overall, the bed was a little messy and so was the desk. I didn't mind though, my teenage years aren't that better.
The room had a really strong scent though.. it's sweat.. mostly sweat.. I think. The room smells like salt.. I guess it's just their smell.. not the actual room itself..
I hope..
After making sure they got back to the room, I headed downstairs. I pulled out my phone to see if Clipsey was done

DISCORD (Guess their users and alias...)
Solar! - Clipsey! You there?
gloomikitti - at your place, sunny
Solar! - Yeah, like I'll be there in 10, okay?
gloomikitti - actually, make that 30, I need to shower and it'd take me long to get there
Solar! - Oh, alrighty, then, see you later, Kitty
gloomikitti - cya

I slid my phone into my pocket as I headed downstairs. I got ready to leave when the elephant held me back by my paw

(Bubba) "Sir- wait.! Wouldn't you like to take a break here and enjoy some tea? Or anything?"
(S-Dog) "Oh, wait really? Well, if you insist!"
(Bubba) "We can have a little talk!"

I closed the entrance door behind me as I followed the elephant back to the communal room.
Everyone else was there.. the green rabbit, Kickin, the red bear, the pink pig, the unicorn and the elephant!
Let's see what they have in stock for me..

(Picky) "This is Honey and Garlic tea! I decided to try a new recipe.. if you don't mind.."
(S-Dog) "Ah, of course, no worries.. kiddo! I'm eager to try.."
(Bobby) "So, sir, let's talk, shall we?"
(S-Dog) "Alright, I have plenty of time here, don't worry"
(Crafty) "Sir.. can I ask you something.. do you think that DogDay would like this..?"
(S-Dog) "Wow! You're a talented artist! I'm sure DogDay would be thrilled to see it"
(Kickin) "Mister Sunny! Can we go play football next weekend?"
(S-Dog) "I'm not sure.. I'll try to make room in my schedule, alright?"
(Kickin) "Yippee!"
(Hoppy) "Sir! You mentioned that he has a brother, right?"
(S-Dog) "Yup! DogDoze, he's such a sleepy dog.."
(Hoppy) "He is older than DogDay, right?"
(S-Dog) "Mhm! He's 20. Don't even think about challenging him in football, he'll whoop your ass so hard!"
(Hoppy) "Oh really? Let's see, then?"